• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever had a dream you came out to your family about your kink

Nope. But I have come out to a few friends about it, and it wasn't a dream. They just kinda gave me a blank look, didn't seem to care one way or another. I think it's too uncommon of a kink for most people to comprehend. I think if I would've told them I'm into S&M, they would've had more of a reaction.

But I've dreamed about tickling or getting tickled. And then I woke up very disappointed that it was just a dream.

Nope....

I had reality where my mother and my sister found out and harassed a person on the forum because they were afraid I was missing and that he had kidnapped me. :facepalm

I came home to a sobbing mother. She was holding a fist full of emails and messages I had sent about tickling, and she was afraid for my soul.

My vanilla little sister told my mother to get a grip, and that there was far worse things I could be into than tickling.

So, basically my family has known for over 20 years. I tell them whenever I'm heading for sessions or events. I give them the contact info of a trusted individual at the events (and vice versa- that event goer knows my family's contact info) in case of emergency. They even have met and hung out with the person who first introduced me to the community over 20 years ago.
He is still my best friend/ my brother.

SO- I don't dream about it. LOL
Now my family teases me about it from time to time which is still awkward. &#55357;&#56900;&#55357;&#56834;

No. Who I have sex with and what I do during it or think about to get in the mood for it...none of those things are any of my family's business. And it's a pretty odd thing to talk to them about in the first place. If I ever had a dream like that I would never speak of it and do anything I could to try and forget about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back