• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever wonder....?

pacattack

TMF Master
Ever wonder... how many feet pics on this site posted by members are actually pervy dudes pretending to be women, posting pics of their own feet wearing open toe heels, barefoot, nylons, painted nails, etc?

I bet it's more than you think. Without a face believe nothing. It's the internet folks.

Lol apparently this isn't a popular idea. May your fantasies be real..... just remember.... could be pervy dudes....

Ever wonder... how many feet pics on this site posted by members are actually pervy dudes pretending to be women, posting pics of their own feet wearing open toe heels, barefoot, nylons, painted nails, etc?

I bet it's more than you think. Without a face believe nothing. It's the internet folks.

And don't forget about photoshop... :p

A few years back there was a guy posting pictures . He claiming they were his aunts. a few members called him out on it and he deleted all the posts.

I hate these kind of accusations. I think most of us are smart enough to figure this stuff out on our own, or are able to tell a man from a woman.

My fear is that guys who are posting good, legit stuff will stop because of comments like this. And the comments are almost always made by someone who never contributes anything. I know haters are gonna hate, and "those who can't, complain"...

...ever wonder why they feel the need to piss on the good work of others?

OK...I'm done being a Grinch. For now.

Cheers,

Nick

Where are trans feet going to fit into all of this, now?

I think trans folks should have every right, privilege, and protection all others citizens have, but if the pheromones would be “off’ in real life, &
there’s a penis & testicles at the end of that leg I would not be interested. That prefix “trans-“ is there for a reason, and it’s not to nullify or equalize all biology as the same.

Honestly, I pass on just about all the faceless ones for that very reason. If people want to enjoy them, cool. But I tend to agree with you.

I hate these kind of accusations. I think most of us are smart enough to figure this stuff out on our own, or are able to tell a man from a woman.

My fear is that guys who are posting good, legit stuff will stop because of comments like this. And the comments are almost always made by someone who never contributes anything. I know haters are gonna hate, and "those who can't, complain"...

...ever wonder why they feel the need to piss on the good work of others?

OK...I'm done being a Grinch. For now.

Cheers,

Nick

You can tell a male foot from a female foot if both are done up real nice and certain camera angles are used to make a foot look smaller, bigger, etc?

That's impressive.

Where are trans feet going to fit into all of this, now?

I think trans folks should have every right, privilege, and protection all others citizens have, but if the pheromones would be “off’ in real life, &
there’s a penis & testicles at the end of that leg I would not be interested. That prefix “trans-“ is there for a reason, and it’s not to nullify or equalize all biology as the same.

I have a trans family member. What matters is how they identify themselves. So if a woman born as a man identifies as a woman, then they are a woman. Not my type of woman, but still a woman.

Regardless it is just another reason why I pass on faceless feet pics.

Let alone the fact that there are people out there who also post pics of ex's, gf's, wives, etc without their knowledge. Some probably know and are okay with it. But I am willing to bet that the majority are not. So that is another "pass" for me, but it is for moral reasons.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back