• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ex-Girlfirend Story

Pedigree5

I used to date a girl who was pretty ticklish. I tickled her for a couple seconds at a time on occasion (15 seconds maybe), mostly on her sides and underarms when we were fooling around in bed. I don't think she liked it (due to how ticklish she was), but she put up with it because she knew I was into it.

She had pretty big boobs and I established a rule that she wasn't allowed to wear a bra to bed. Whenever she did, she got tickled. I'd usually tickle her for about ten seconds and make her say, in a calm voice (even though she was hysterical), "[My name], please stop tickling me," and then make her give me a kiss. Pretty silly stuff, but it was fun enough.

Once we made a bet about something (I forget what it was exactly) and the loser had to endure two minutes of tickling without resisting. I won and she was pretty sad about that. I didn't collect on it right away, but one night when we stayed in and just hung out watching movies, I decided to cash it in. I gave her some time to prepare, which she used to get drunk (she could take more tickling after she had been drinking and was even able to hold her arms up for 20 seconds or so at a time while I tickled her). I made her put on a really tight orange thong and heels (with nothing else on) and lay down on the bed with her arms up. I started the timer on my phone and went to town, up and down her sides, her boobs, underarms, and upper arms. She wriggled and writhed and giggled. At one point she said, "This is so hot right now". After about a minute I made her turn over and I tickled her ass (which looked great), thighs and between her legs. I liked the upper body stuff better, so I had her turn over again after another 30 seconds. She couldn't see the timer and I ended up lying about how much time had elapsed and got about three minutes in.

It was great. After I was done she asked if she could have a reward. This meant a spanking (I'm into that as well, but not as much as I'm into tickling). I put her on my lap and asked how many she wanted and she said "four". I told her that she was a really good girl and deserved more of a reward than that and asked her to chose between one set of six or two sets of four. She said "one set of eight". I made her count them out as I spanked her.

She ended up breaking up with me a few months after that for reasons totally unrelated to anything in the bedroom. She was a great girl and I'd date her again in a second, but we've lost touch over the last few years.

I hope this story brings you a smile.

Last edited:
She ended up breaking up with me a few months after that for reasons totally unrelated to anything in the bedroom.

Seems like it almost always goes that way. Not because of tickling but something else! :sowrong:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back