• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Experimenting on a Succubus (f*/f)

Saint_Chawman

This was originally written as a caption for an image on DA. As a result, some minor details that refer to elements depicted in said image such as intricacies of the bondage device used may not be as clear without the visual context. Just imagine a super hot succubus girl in very skimpy lingerie with buttoned panties (idk why). Sorry for the egregious lack of feet tickling.

Experimenting on a Succubus

Truly, she had every reason to feel honored.
The amount of time, effort and resources that went into keeping her safe and sound in her cozy confinement was mind-boggling. Crowning result of years of research and development, the top secret specialized reseach facility was a multi billion dollar project, equipped with state of the art technology.
Sources of funding, identities of staff and contractors, even its location, every piece of information pertaining to this lab was highly classified. Hundreds of feet below the surface in some empty desert, securely hidden away from the media and annoying activists with their predictable outrage over human rights violations, she had a small but luxurious chamber all to herself.
Resting comfortably atop her cushy throne, snugly held tight by the contraption's soothing embrace, she was the sole reason for this gigantic undertaking. Enjoying their undivided attention and commitment, every minute of every day. She was their little star, a VIP in the truest sense of the word.
Oddly enough, she didn't seem to appreciate the amenities bestowed upon her.

"HAYAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHA STOHOHOHOP IT, OHO GOOOHOHOD PLEEHEHEASE, PLEHEHEHEHEEEASE!!! YOHOHOAHAHAHA, YOHOHOURE TOHORTURIHIHING MEHEHEEE!!! STOOOHOHOHOHOP AHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

Obviously, the billions spent on this unprecedented project did not have the sole purpose of providing their new resident with an extravagant new home. The higher ups demanded results - and to that end, extensive testing was required. Monthly operating costs in the tens of millions meant that even a minute of inactivity would constitute an inexcusable waste of taxpayer money, so testing was to be conducted 24 hours a day, without a second of pause.
Fortunately, their valuable subject seemed to possess a practically limitless amount of stamina. She would stay alive, awake and in full possession of her mental and sensory capacities, even after days of nonstop testing.
Unfortunately however, from the very first minute - even at the lowest possible intensity - testing had proven utterly unbearable for her.

"NAAHAHAHAHA!!! HYAHAHAHA, AYAHAHAHEEHEHEHEE!!! AHA PLEHAHAHASE, I TOOHOHOHOLD YOHOU AHAHAHAAHAAA, AHAII TOHOLD YOUHUHUHUSO MANY TIHIHIMES AHAHAHA!!! IHIHI CAHAHANT STANDIHIT PLEHEHEHHEAASEEE!!! PLEEHEHEHEESE LISTEN TOHO MEEEE!!!"

The girl was a succubus. The first and only of her kind to be successfully captured, which explained why she was regarded as an invaluable asset. Physical testing as well as biochemical analysis had yielded incredible results. Apparently, her species possessed a genome that dramatically slowed her aging process, to the point where it was estimated they would be able to live hundreds of years without showing any signs of change. Their metabolism was also an unsolved mystery as they didn't seem to need food or water for survival.

But to the senior researcher on site, 35 year old Professor Andersen, their most intriguing characteristic was something else. A discovery the tall, imposing woman had made personally, to her immeasurable delight and the succubus' genuine horror. The small, delicate girl's enchanting body was absurdly, no spectacularly sensitive.
A mere fingernail carelessly brushing along her ribs had forced an adorable squeal out of her, she had been pleading with wide, fearful eyes to be more careful because "she was a bit ticklish". A couple fingernails curiously scribbling over her taut tummy sent her into an uncontrollable fit of laughter and were soon followed by two hands kneading and squeezing her tender sides. Screaming, crying laughter and begging had been the result, giving birth to an almost magical moment.
The heavenly sounds combined with the feeling of impossibly smooth, warm skin under her fingertips had awakened something in Andersen. From that point on, the focus of her research had shifted dramatically.

She turned out to be more than a little bit ticklish. The succubus' luxurious, creamy skin was incredibly soft, smooth as silk and absolutely immaculate. Her sensitivity was off the charts, to the point where even gently blowing air on her quivering stomach caused her to giggle, and the faintest stroke of a finger would cause her to panic. It was comical how stupidly ticklish the girl was, without any sort of resistance against literally anything grazing, brushing or poking her delicate body.
The Professor would spend every waking hour driving the little demon to absolute madness, far too captivated by her exquisite weakness to show her even an ounce of mercy. And during the night, while the woman was sleeping with a faint smile on her face, an advanced AI would take her place. About 20 arms equipped with fine brushes would target every available inch of the girl's delectable body, thin bristles swirling over velvety skin, with purpose and precision, ensuring that her suffering never stopped.

"NOOOHOHOHOOO!!! NOHOT THE ARMPIIHIHITS, NOTTHEAHAHAHAHARMPITS PLEEHEASEEE!!! DOHOHOHOHONT DOIIHIHIIT AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA, HEEEHEHELP!!! HEHEHEHEHEHELP MEEHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

It was hilarious watching her react to the smallest touch, her desperate laughter when Andersen would squeeze her tender thighs, her screams for mercy when she wiggled a single finger in those smooth, vulnerable armpits. The tears that were sent flying when she frantically shook her head around, the crazed grin that made her look so irresistable. The way her body convulsed, every muscle straining against her tight bonds, only to remain perfectly immobilized and helpless, almost every inch of her nearly naked body freely accessible for the Professor's probing fingers.

But in the woman's eyes, the verbal interactions with her small prisoner were just as, if not more entertaining. It was the only reason she would occasionally interrupt the relentless tickling for a few seconds, so the frantic laughter wouldn't drown out her voice and they could have a quick chat. The poor little thing was so weak to teasing, so easily brought to despair just by a few words softly whispered into her cute pointy ears.
Andersen could never forget the day where she had fitted her into her new restraints, relishing in the process of locking her arms and legs in the weirdly organic sleeves that enclosed them with a smacking sound. The look on her face as she felt her limbs being sucked even deeper into the gooey material, stretching her body even more taut and leaving her completely helpless, had been priceless.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" she had cooed, petting the girl's head as the panic at her total immobility was setting in.
"Can't move your hands and feet, can you? Don't worry, you won't be needing those ever again. You will never again be allowed to protect yourself against my fingers, let alone go anywhere... All you need to do is lie here and simply take it... for the rest of your life~"
Blue eyes wide and full of despair, adorable begging to be let go that quickly shifted into hysteria as instead, ten wriggling fingers slowly closed in on her hypersensitive, exposed underarms - perfection.

That was another thing Andersen loved about her - this genuine, primal fear, the complete loss of control at the mere sight of her manicured nails menacingly scribbling in the air, coming closer and closer to one of her countless deathly ticklish spots, threatening to make contact, almost there, any second now...
"Nononono, not again! NOOOO!!! Please please don't! Please don't, I swehear I cahan't aha, not agahahain! Ahahahahaaa! Nooohohohohoho!!!"
The anticipation was killing her, the pure terror instilled by the imminent tickling would reliably make her pull on her restraints and cry for mercy instantly. More often than not, she would break into full laughter even before being touched, every single nerve ending on edge and her mind completely overwhelmed by the teasing and anticipation. The reaction was so cute it made the Professor practically melt when she first saw it, and at the same time she couldn't help but laugh as well.

There were so many of those fond memories she had made over the past week.
That one day she had spent exclusively playing with the succubus' dainty little feet, beautiful and inviting like every other part of her body. Marvelous, from her plump heels to her bubbly toes that were curling up adorably in fear.
The desperate, howling laughter when her nails made contact with her creamy soles, just teasingly dragging over the butter soft surfaces, delivering light, playful scribbles against the smooth skin.
It had quickly turned into panicked squeals and screaming when she had lathered her feet in baby oil and raked her nails across the slick surfaces, followed by an extended period of silent laughter, interrupted by gasps for air when the gorgeous pair was finally introduced to their new best friend, a hairbrush.
Just watching her petite body spasm in pure ticklish agony while she silently shook her head 'no' over and over, unable to even beg for mercy, had made the Professor fall in love all over.

Then there was the time where she had been tickling her upper body, once again swooning over her impossibly smooth skin, so delicate and sensitive. Incredibly soft, yet taut and with a hint of muscle in her flat stomach. So tender, so warm, so ticklish... until she finally couldn't resist anymore and started passionately licking inside her cute navel.
"Hahahaha... oohoOAHAHAWHAHAHAHAA!!? NOHOAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAT AHAREYOHOHU AHAHAHAHAHA?!? NOHOHOHOHOOOO!!! MEHEERCY, MEHEHEHRCY!!!" Twirling around and around in her hyper-sensitive belly button, her tongue pushing deeply into her trembling tummy, the scientist paid her screaming no mind. She was in pure ecstasy, savoring the sweet taste, losing herself in the total power she held over this delectable, ticklish body.
Only her tongue was enough to subdue this beautiful little creature. She was so weak, so delicious... it was intoxicating.

The poor girl was frantically begging her to stop, wailing in ticklish madness, but it was no use. Slowly and methodically, relishing each lick, the warm, raspy muscle worked its way up her torso, lapping away at her vulnerable sides, trailing each gap between her ribs. It was a long and tortorous procedure and the succubus was in stitches from the very first second. Sobbing uncontrollably, tears of ticklish laughter running down her cheeks, she took solace in the thought that at least, it couldn't get any worse - until the Professor went even higher and her merciless tongue slowly but surely came closer to...
"WAHAAIIIT!!! AAAAAH!!! WAIWAHAHAAAIT AHAHAAHNOOOHOHO!!! NOHOT THE AHAHARMPITS!!! PLEASE NO ARMPIHITS, OHOHAHAHA, NOHOT LIKE THIHIHIS!!! ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAA, AHANYTHING EHEHELSE!!!"
That day, Andersen had learned that the succubus' armpits had a faint taste of strawberry.

She had further learned, much to her surprise, that the succubus was quite bashful. It was unexpected given her rather revealing outfit, but the small yet beautifully shaped girl showed an almost irrational fear of having her scanty black leather bra and panties taken away. Maybe because she actually couldn't bear to be seen naked, maybe because it offered her some sort of comfort to have at least this one last layer of protection.
Or, maybe, because it served to hide two more spots where she was just insanely ticklish? Only one way to find out.

It took Andersen the better part of an hour just to get to those nice, perky tits hidden under the skimpy bra, simply because it was so much fun listening to all the begging. She had even stopped tickling from time to time just to enjoy the cascade of whimpering pleas to its fullest.
"NOOO! You can't! You can't do this! Please, I'm serious!"
The girl was blushing furiously at the mere thought of being further exposed, turning delightfully submissive just from the simple gesture of hooking a lone index finger under the strap of her bra. "Please! I'll do anything, just let me keep it! Don't take it, I beg you! Hey, n-no! No, Professor no AHAHAHAHA!!!"
Sneaking in a few surprise tickles whenever the small demon tried to reason with her was one of Andersen's guilty pleasures.
"Aaaw why not?" she teased, her fingers lazily spidering over the irresistably smooth and tender stomach, occasionally twirling into her defenseless belly button, which was enough to send her into a frenzy. "Is it that scary for you to be naked? How adorable~"
Two hands walked down over her quivering tummy, giving a few quick squeezes to her small, appetizing hips.
"Or could it be... that your titties are just as ticklish as the rest of you~?"
"NAAAHAHAHA, AWAHAHYAHAHAH...! Hah... n-no, they're nohot! I swear! I just... it's embarrassing!"
"You swear? Hmm, I sure hope you didn't just lie to me... Because I'm about to find out."

More pathetic whimpering and delicious pleading for all sorts of things - to be allowed to keep her bra, to be let go, to be given a break at least. As if there was even the smallest possibility for any of that... what a silly little thing she was.
The sweet sounds of desperation were music to Andersen's ears, she simply couldn't get enough of it. But in the end, she would have all the time in the world to relish it - right now, she was dying for some eye candy.
Slowly and ceremoniously, she pulled up the skimpy black material, gradually exposing more of the succubus' lovely, medium sized tits. Unable to do anything but watch, their humiliated owner let out a little squeak as one by one, her small pink nipples popped out, standing at attention just from the stimulation of the leather gliding over them.
After dragging it out far more than necessary, the scientist finally set eyes on a charming pair of perfectly shaped, pert breasts. With fair, creamy white skin that practically radiated sensitivity, heaving from the girl's quick, nervous breathing, they looked firm and inviting.
Not that she needed an invitation of course.

The first few nails briefly skittering along the sides of her mounds elicited a scream. Even the succubus seemed surprised by just how ticklish she was there, just staring at the Professor in shock, not even finding the words to articulate her distress.
The next ones, gently tracing the beautiful curve of the undersides, had her howling in uncontrolled panic, an enchantic melody of forced ticklish mirth that only got more intense with every passing minute. Andersen didn't stop this time, basking in the joy of making her little prisoner lose her mind while her scrumptious tits were jiggling under her teasing fingers.
"WAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! AYAHAHAHANOHAOHOHOHAHA, NOHOHAHAHA NOTTHAHAHAHAT!!! EHEHEHAHA, AHA STOOOHOHOHOP!!! BREHEHEHEHEAAK, BREEAHEHEHEHAK AHAHAHA..."

There was no break. For the next few hours, she made sure that there would be nothing else in the succubus' world but her sensitive, helpless, hyper-ticklish tits and the cruel, neverending assault of her nails. Tracing the hypnotic curves of her quivering mounds, drawing teasing circles around her nipples, scribbling, stroking and caressing every last inch of vulnerable skin - every single spot received all the attention it deserved, and more.
"AHAHAHA, OH PLEHEHEHEASE!!! STOHOHOPSTOPSTOHOHOHOHOP EEHEAHAHAHA!!! TIHEHEAHAHAHAH, TICKLEMY AHAHAH FEEHEHEHEET AGAAHAHAHAIN!!!"

Occasionally, she would just grab the cute pair and give them a few quick squeezes, which made the girl gasp and squeal hysterically every time. It was as if there was nothing she could do that didn't tickle her to insanity.
Minutes and hours went by while Anderson lost her sense of time, savoring the feeling of those warm, ticklish mounds under her fingers, so smooth and magically soft to the touch. They were firm yet squishy, offering an almost soothing sensation to her greedy hands as she explored the supple flesh.

The frantic laughter exploded into a shrill cacophony of agonized howling when she finally made contact with the girl's yearning nipples, the sweet pink nubs poking up as if they were asking to be tickled. While her entire body was pathetically weak to any sort of touch, it seemed as if she would have preferred death over the slightest stimulation on her poor, stiff rosebuds.
"Oh nooo..." Andersen taunted her in mock sympathy, making use of the short period of time during which her adorable test object was just fighting for air. The succubus was silently gasping for breath, mouthing wordless pleas as she stared up at her in wide eyed terror, all while the woman's nails were softly grazing the tips of her small cherries.
"Does someone have ticklish nipples? Aaw, too bad... Guess you'll just have to take it, because I'm not stopping... not even for a second~"
She would have loved to taunt her more, but once the girl had filled her lungs, the ensuing wave of animalistic howling made any further conversation impossible.

It wasn't until late in the evening that she finally ceased the assault, reluctanty withdrawing her hands and leaving the small demon in the most pitiful state she had ever seen her. Glistening with sweat, frantically gasping for ear, her eyes bleary with tears and her face a mask of ticklish suffering, the girl took an unusually long time to recover.
That was the greatest thing about her though - she always did. And knowing that, the Professor had no intention of showing any mercy.
"Good news, cupcake! Preliminary testing is over..." she beamed at her exhausted victim. A small hint of hope flickered in the sapphire blue eyes, the relief obvious as her erratic breathing slowly calmed down.
"Haah... th-thank you... I hah... I can't take it... it's too... sensitive... and..." - "Hooowever" Andersen interrupted, a mischievous tone in her voice that didn't bode well with the succubus and made her heart race. "We do have a little problem. Didn't you tell me just before we began... that your tits weren't ticklish?"

The girl felt the cold grip of fear around her chest as she realized the severity of her mistake.
"Aah! I... I didn't mean it! I just, uhh... they're t-ticklish, okay? They're really ticklish! It's so terrible, it's torture for me! Please, just leave them alone!"
"Hmm..." the scientist replied, doing her best to put on a concerned face. "I'm afraid that's just not how this works. You're supposed to tell me beforehand, not after I find out..."
She couldn't help it anymore, her tight lips changed into a big grin as she gleefully watched the girl's horrified expression. "And since I can't have you obstruct my research... I think some serious punishment is in order~"

The succubus was in absolute despair. A surge of pathetic begging followed as she helplessly watched the woman take a bottle of baby oil and kneel down behind her, following the preparations with pure terror in her eyes.
Anyone with a shred of empathy would have stopped at this point - unfortunately for her, empathy was something reserved for humans in the researcher's eyes.
"AAAH!! Nonono, wait! Wait a minute! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! I'll never do it again! Please, I apologize... nooo, stay away from me! P-please, you're going to kill me! I'm seriously gonna die, STOP!!! DONT DO IT, I BEG YOU!!! STOOOHOHOHOAAAAAAH!!!"

Any further pleas were rendered incomprehensible as the tickling began anew, leaving her unable to do anything but scream.
The Professor had decided to up the intensity a little bit, going for a double assault on the demon's hyper-sensitive tits and wide open, vulnerable armpits. Passionately licking and lapping away at the smooth hollow of her left underarm, while the fingers of one hand were buried deep into her right armpit, viciously raking across the pale, creamy skin.
The other hand was busy applying generous amounts of oil to the girl's firm, warm breasts, kneading the squishy mounds and coating them in the liquid until they where glistening in the light and tingling with heightened sensitivity. Wasting no time, her nails went to work, mercilessly skittering over those heaving tits and pink, throbbing nipples, gliding over the slick surface without resistance.

It was hell. Alternating between ear shattering squeals, gales of crazed laughter and senseless screaming, every second felt like a minute of inhuman torture to the girl as the Professor brought her to the edge of insanity with every stroke of a finger, every lick of her tongue.
With every fiber of muscle in her body she fought against her restraints, almost pulling her arms out of the sockets in a desperate attempt to escape their merciless grip, but they didn't budge an inch. Perfectly immobilized and helpless, she was drowning in an ocean of laughter, occasionally interrupted by extended periods of silent suffering.
Each time the overwhelming tickling took away her ability to even make a sound she would just lie there, quietly convulsing, and tried to beg with her eyes but couldn't see anything through her tears. The merciless tickling didn't stop, pushing her far beyong what any human would be able to take without fainting - something the succubus desperately longed for. But her near endless stamina meant there was no chance of such salvation.

Andersen wasn't finished. At the push of a button, all twenty arms were activated, coming to life with a whirring noise. Immediately, the automated limbs went to work on their victim's exposed, stretched out body, the soft brushes at their ends drawing torturous patterns over every inch of delicate skin they could find.
The girl screamed bloody murder, insane laughter took on an even more desperate pitch. The sheer volume startled even the Professor, causing her to stop licking for a second.
What an extraordinary plaything she had found. It would be hard to measure reliably, but she had the impression that her lovely little prisoner had grown even more susceptible to the stimulation over the past few days.
With a smile, she went back to tasting her delicious armpit, giving small nibbles and licking the tender skin raw.
"GAHAHAHAAH, NAYAHAHAHAHAH!!! HYAHAHAHAWAAHAHA!!! NOHOAAHAHAHAEEYEHEAHAHAAA..."

About three hours later, the succubus was frantically squirming around in a bout of silent laughter again, Andersen decided that she had savored the sweet anticipation long enough. Pausing the arms and temporarily halting her own administrations, she got up and walked around the contraption, this time kneeling down between the girl's widely spread legs.
Resisting the immense urge to dig right into her milky thighs, she instead used them as a cushion for her elbows, resting her head on her hands and looking up at her pet's tear soaked face with excitement.

"Congratulations sweetie! Your punishment is over. I hope you've learned your lesson not to lie to me again?"

Still too out of breath to speak, the answer came in the form of repeated nodding.

"Wonderful. So, on that note..."

The woman extended her arms, making contact right below the girl's deathly sensitive underarms, glowing pink from the past hours of abuse. Then they slowly slid down her flanks, over her ribs and her taut, tender sides, past the enticing curve of her waist, until they eventually came to rest on her creamy upper thighs, dangerously close to the hem of her scanty black panties. "I have a question for you. Consider it a test of your honesty..."

There was a nervous tension in the air. The small demon had settled down, slowly regaining control of her breath, but showed an increasingly worried expression as they locked eyes.
"Where are you more ticklish... on your tits or..." Her thumbs gently pressed down, inching inwards ever so slightly, causing her manicured nails to slip under the black leather just a few millimeters - "...riiiiight here?"
The girl bit her lower lip, her entire face flaring up like a bonfire. God, how fricking cute she was.

"Come on" the woman smiled, waiting patiently. "You can tell me~"
Her thumbs twitched, a tiny movement that lasted a mere fraction of a second, and the succubus snorted with laughter. Andersen could feel the muscles in her thighs and groin twitch under her fingers as the poor thing started trembling.
"Tell me... tell meee... what's worse? Your titties or this sweet... little... pussy?"
Each word was accentuated with a slight squeeze of her thumbs, causing her to fall apart immediately.
"Or do I have to punish you agai..." - "AHAHA, NOHOO!!!" came the panicked reply. "No, please! It's my pussy, my pussy is more ticklish!"

A few seconds went by without either of the two saying a word. They just stared at each other - hazel eyes full of malicious glee met fearful blue eyes, wide open in shock.
The immediate regret was visible, but it was too late.
The sound of two buttons popping open broke the silence. "Just wanted to hear you say it~" giggled Andersen as she pulled down the front part of the provocative leather garment, with much the same enthusiasm as a child unwrapping their christmas present.

She was rewarded with the sight of the most beautiful pussy she had ever seen. The irresistably soft, tender triangle of pure sensitivity had a creamy white skin tone, with just the faintest hue of pink around her folds. Her smooth lower lips looked as if they had never been touched to this day, just begging the Professor to tease and tickle them without any mercy.

The succubus looked down at her bare nether regions, absolutely mortified. Why, just why did she tell her about her biggest weakness? But then, would it have made any difference if she hadn't? Now completely exposed and naked, her face burned with shame as she saw the woman leer at the sacred place between her widely spread legs.
"P-Professor" she whimpered softly, barely able to speak, the sheer dread in the face of what was likely to come threatening to choke her.
"You have to listen t-to me... You can't t-tickle me there. You don't understand..."

This woman had no idea what she was doing to her. A succubus, paradoxically, wasn't designed by nature to have sex the way humans did. Their entire body was sensitive beyond a human's imagination, but stimulation of the genitals in particular was something so unbelievably torturous it could easily overload their brain. Tickling between her legs would actually take her sanity away.

The scientist didn't seem to pay much attention to her explanations though, fiddling around with some remote.
"...you can do anything else. Seriously, anything else for as long as you wa... hey!" Suddenly, everything was dark. The girl felt something soft pressing against the upper part of her face, depriving her of her eyesight. "What are you doing? ...Professor no! PLEASE!!!" she started screaming, her heart racing in her chest as she realized she had been blindfolded.
She couldn't even say anything else before something warm and fuzzy touched her ears, and she was left alone in the void. There was no light, no sound, nothing but her own panicked heartbeat. She could hardly even hear her own voice as she made one final effort, begging for all she was worth.

"DONT, OH MY GOD DONT!!! IM BEGGING YOU!!! PLEASE I WILL BE GOOD, I WILL DO ANYTHING!!! DONT TICKLE MY PUHMMMFFHH!!! MNNNNNNNNHHHMMMM!!!"...

Andersen just stood there for a moment, marveling at the amazing sight. She couldn't help but lick her lips as she looked down at her prisoner, her tight naked body fruitlessly struggling against the bonds.
Fully immobilized, complete with noise cancelling headphones, blindfold and a thick ball gag, the small demon lay before her, invitingly spread open. Helpless and sensitive beyond belief, just begging to be tickled.
It was almost too good to be true.

However, what really brought her true happiness was something else.
While the demon would remain just as young for hundreds, maybe thousands of years, she would have to go into retirement sooner or later - but there would be others to take her place.
She was only the first in a long line of reseachers that would come to work at the facility. Here, at this undisclosed location that didn't show up on any map accessible to anyone but a small handful of people. Deep underground where noone would ever find them.
And if, for some reason, there was no human left to continue the research, her machines could take over.
The succubus would be still be here, still as beautiful and ticklish as she was today, endlessly suffering without a second's rest - long after the last person who remembered her was dead.

Andersen pushed a button on the remote, reactivating the machine arms.
With a blissful sigh, she knelt down between the spread legs, her nails starting their cruel dance over the smooth, absurdly ticklish pussy right before her face.

Truly, she had every reason to feel blessed.

Yes this is a real story. Link to the DA pic?

Sent from my SM-A025U using Tapatalk

Wow I so loved that story. The setting and all the details. Thanks for posting.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back