• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exploring Summers Upper Body

LB_Ticklingisfun

Verified
Now we start getting down to business. Securing Summer to the massage table, we start exploring her upper body. Finding out what tickling styles work best on her. We are delighted to learn that she is very susceptible to the light touch. Which means, we can have her struggling and laughing without having to exert much effort. LB really enjoys these 10 minutes, plus even gets a couple seconds in after the timer goes off.

Tend to agree. Detracts from a pretty navel.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I've seen just as many people that like piercings and/or didn't care. We do have a lot of clips on the site of girls being tickled that don't have them as well. :)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I've seen just as many people that like piercings and/or didn't care. We do have a lot of clips on the site of girls being tickled that don't have them as well. :)

For bellybutton fetichists, navel piercing is like plastic boots for feet fetichists : a heresy !

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back