• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Expressions #4 F/F

venray

Verified
expression004.JPG

:wow: I said it before and I'll say it again - GREAT concept Ven!

Thanks tklr5150

The expressions on the lers is just as important to me as those of the lees..that's one of the reasons I like to watch venraya at work as well as watching her worked on...she is truly evil...LOL

I have 24 more that are ready to post so I shall continue with the next 8.........

Ven

Re: Thanks tklr5150

venray1 said:
The expressions on the lers is just as important to me as those of the lees..
I couldn't agree more. Unless a picture captures the expressions of both the 'ler and the 'lee, it's not the same. The expression of the 'ler can make or break the picture...and an enthusiastic 'ler will always come across in the picture. That's why I never cared much for pictures of just a pair of feet with a hand stroking them...with no faces. But that's just me...

Ray, I just wanted to chime in here and let you know how much we all appreciate the time and effort you put into posting all of these pics and themes. So much of this material is from days gone by, and many of us no longer have the original magazines or stills.

Your contributions to the community are outstanding, my friend, and will always be a big part of the history and wealth of the TMF.

:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back