• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Hogtie and Frogtie

SexyGameDesigns

3rd Level Orange Feather
Well, I think that they are frogties. Let me know. I've never been quite sure about what constitutes a frogtie (wrists to thighs or wrists to ankles?). Does anyone know the definition of both these "predicamnts"?

Oh, here's the link...

http://www.xxxdesigns.net/bondagejoy/tickg

R.

A frog tie is defined by ankles to thighs. This creates a bent leg position that looks like a frogs rear legs, thus the name.

Myriads

id call it a terrible tickling position. i despise when FM concepts makes tickle scenes where the girl has her wrists tied to her ankles, and i especially despise the ones where her wrists are tied to her ankles and her feet or knees are NOT tied together. i wont even bother to watch a scene like that as it does nothing for me (and they seem to use it a lot). theres just way too much movement available.

Well, many people prefer that feeling of movement...because they enjoy watching her struggle, realizing that even though they are capable of avoiding the lers touch, they are still extremely vunerable to his/her fingers. It all depends on once preferences, some like immobile lees, some like a bit of struggling to take place.

I know this may sound confusing, but you'll have to pardon me...I haven't slept in five days and my mind is wandering... :zzzzz:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back