• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f lee seeks an italian speaking pen pal

suprticklishgrl

TMF Regular
hey there,

i know it's a stretch to ask for that, but i'm just curious if anyone out there speaks italian. i've only been learning for about 5 weeks so far, but i really love the language and would like to practice with someone.

i guess a little background would be helpful: i'm going to be 21 in march, i'm from california, i'm a student at a university and studying engineering (which is really time consuming), and even though i seem to have negative free hours...somehow i always manage to find my way back here. heh, go figure.

i go to the chatroom here quite often, and have been known to put up extensive profiles/disclaimers. i'm generally more comfortable talking to those in my age range. and even though i've opened up quite a bit since i first became a tmf member (5 months ago) i'm still a little shy about it. i don't cyber, so don't even ask.

so yeah, an italian speaking guy would be cool...but if you only speak english, that's fine too. :p

-stg

Northern Cali girl here too! Family from Sicily. Try the international forum, ticklo is cute and likes chatting w/gals...

XOXO

Hi, I'm Francesco and, if you want, you can e-mail me: [email protected]. I'm from Italy and I've studied English for 8ys. I could help you and viceversa. Spero che mi scriverai prima o poi.

hey

Hey, i'm Dave 21/m/NNJ but i go to school at Salisbury University in Maryland. I'd love to chat with ya so if you'd like contact me on one of the following...

AIM- TheSciamSAE1856
YahooIM- Sciamster2000
email- [email protected]

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back