• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Faith Hill - CONFIRMED - sort of...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
I went to the Faith Hill/Tim McGraw concert over the weekend in Pittsburgh. I had my handy dandy camera with me just in case anything good happened...and I missed the one thing you guys probably wanted to see! :blush:

If anyone else goes to the concert they can confirm this for me:

Betwee Faith's set and Tim's set they ran a little video montage on the screens around the arena. Part of it was the two of them during a photo shoot. There was one scene...lasted maybe five seconds...Tim has his hands under Faith's arms and she is clamped down on them (we all know the look) and she has this huge smile and his pulling away from him and he is laughing at the camera.

The moment I saw it I thought "Damn! She is ticklish and I have to post that ASAP!!!" LOL

So, from toyou, the breaking news that Faith Hill appears to be ticklish indeed!

~ toyou

PS: I didn't get any good pictures as I was just a little too far away...although she did wear some strappy sandal things at the end of the concert. Maybe someone else from here was sitting closer and got a picture or two!

~ toyou

That is fantastic news, and because you're posting this information, there is NO need to have a split second doubt.....I was never sure about the authenticity of the existing info (about her feet being ticklish), but a Toyou-eyewitnessing is good enough for me to send my ships to war! Thanks, man!!!

GOOD! She SHOULD be tickled! She deserves it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back