• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Falcon

falcon

Verified
Jeez, what can I possibly say about myself that isn't going to bore the holy living fuck outta everybody?? Honestly I HATE talking about myself. But I figured that there might be 1 person on here that might wanna know a bit of something about me, so...... Le'me 'splain......no, there is too much, le'me sum up:

Name: Luke

Married?: yes, 12 years this coming Solstice (21 December)

Kids: no

Pets: 2 cats

Job: Corrections Officer (yes, I do love my job and my department)

Family background: Italian and Greek (dad and mom's side, respectively) and 1 older sister and a 17 year old nephew.

Hobbies/interests: Guitar (although I really suck at it), snowboarding (have not been in about 4 years now), martial arts (recently quit),scuba diving (next July I will have been certified for 20 years!!), hockey (watching and playing ice and inline, i'm a goalie. long live the kings!) music in general, continuing my education (got an A in my most recent class and am now 1 class shy of my associates degree!! yay me!), spending time with my gorgeous wife, and the obvious, which is, of course, why I'm on this forum in the first place.

Religious affiliation: Wiccan (look it up if you don't know what it is)

My greatest victory: marrying my wife and staying faithfully maried to her and being able to call myself an Air Force Veteran. If you love your freedom, thank a Vet (and I'm not talking about the guy who takes care of your dog)

Wow, I got through it. And so did you! Congrats, if you're still breathing ;) Always remember: Harm none, but do what you will. And whatever you do, always do it in perfect love and perfect trust. Blessed be!

*shakes head* You're so much more interesting than you make yourself sound ya douche :p I lovers you tons. Can't wait to Happy Happy Joy Joy it up at NEST :ily:

for anybody that did not want to navigate through 20 pages of photos to find mine, here's a more recent photo. nothing major. hope you all have a safe and happy holiday!

Oh!!!!! Luke's buffin it up at the gym!!!!

And Skip's right.....you're a lot more interesting than ya think dude ;)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back