• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FANTASTICKLER FREE ILLUSTRATED E-ZINE LAUNCHED!

WHAT'S THIS?? It's a free e-zine! :D FREE! FREE! Seriously, absolutely FREE, in case you thought I was joking. :)

An anthology of 6 ticklish tales, each one accompanied by a full-page, full-colour Illustration. 70 pages and over 30,000 words of hot sexy tickling action! WOW! We hope you enjoy, and let us know your thoughts once you had a chance to read it! :)

IT'S LAUNCH DAY, chaps!

Get your copy from the attachment,

Or alternatively, from the link here:

https://mega.nz/file/NLF2VKRY#FJy6L0ATrfJyJFZWd_CUECHx4HUOLv55R5XRvn82kQo
Wow, this looks utterly amazing!! (y):love: Thank you very much for sharing. I will make time for this as soon as I am less busy.

This is truly a once-in-a-century work and we should all support it.
Already thinking of an outstanding story to contribute somehow... Thanks dear
Well, if it's up to me this is only the beginning, it is a only the first issue of an ongoing series, so I'm aiming for more of it, at an even greater content! :) Whenever you have written a story you think is suitable for the zine, send me a message here on the forum, and I'll have a look.

WHAT'S THIS?? It's a free e-zine! :D FREE! FREE! Seriously, absolutely FREE, in case you thought I was joking. :)

An anthology of 6 ticklish tales, each one accompanied by a full-page, full-colour Illustration. 70 pages and over 30,000 words of hot sexy tickling action! WOW! We hope you enjoy, and let us know your thoughts once you had a chance to read it! :)

IT'S LAUNCH DAY, chaps!

Get your copy from the attachment,

Or alternatively, from the link here:

https://mega.nz/file/NLF2VKRY#FJy6L0ATrfJyJFZWd_CUECHx4HUOLv55R5XRvn82kQo
Great stuff. The artwork is beautiful, and the stories are engaging. My favorites were Dr. Mallachy's Machine and Preparation for the Tomb.

Great stuff. The artwork is beautiful, and the stories are engaging. My favorites were Dr. Mallachy's Machine and Preparation for the Tomb.
Thank you! Great to hear ObsessiveSole is getting some love too for his entry in this issue! (Khali of course being an all around fan favourite, as I've heard from many others who've read the zine :) )

Just WOW, GhostOS! I was blown away by the creativity and teamwork here... Page 29 artwork is marvelous. It's been truly a while. Now I'm speechless... :bugeyed:
Bohemianne! It's been a while for sure, hope you're well, my friend! :) very happy to hear you've been enjoying the zine, and yeah, that illustration for Robot Burns' poem is pretty crazy. Bingo the Bot really delivered the source material that allowed me to put that one together, but it was a lot of fun to do. :)

A gentle bump to bring this thread back into the attention of the folks who may not have had a chance to check out this zine! ;)

Attachments

• FT_Zine_Advert02.jpg
    FT_Zine_Advert02.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 51
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back