• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FANTASTICKLER FREE ILLUSTRATED E-ZINE LAUNCHED!

GhostOS

TMF Expert
WHAT'S THIS?? It's a free e-zine! :D FREE! FREE! Seriously, absolutely FREE, in case you thought I was joking. :)

Since this is both an art as well as a fiction project, I thought it might be a good idea to post the news here as well, for the people that frequent this subforum more often than the artwork section.

An anthology of 6 ticklish tales, each one accompanied by a full-page, full-colour Illustration. 70 pages and over 30,000 words of hot sexy tickling action! WOW! We hope you enjoy, and let us know your thoughts once you had a chance to read it! :)

Get your copy from the attachment,

Or alternatively, from the link here:

https://mega.nz/file/NLF2VKRY#FJy6L0ATrfJyJFZWd_CUECHx4HUOLv55R5XRvn82kQo

Attachments

• FTZine_Issue01.pdf
    7.4 MB · Views: 164
  • Fantastickler_Issue01_Cover.jpg
    Fantastickler_Issue01_Cover.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 60
Huge thanks for the free material. It must have taken some time and effort to put together. Best of luck with the new magazine!

Thank you very much! It did take some time to put this one together, but it would not have been possible without the contributions of the other writers. Now it's all about working towards the next issue. Which will be free as well of course. As it says on the cover: Always Free :)

The themes are really good, and a rich literary language is used, but the only thing I didn't like was the use of first-person narration. For me, this genre is better perceived from the 3rd person. But that's just my preference.
You did a great job!

The themes are really good, and a rich literary language is used, but the only thing I didn't like was the use of first-person narration. For me, this genre is better perceived from the 3rd person. But that's just my preference.
You did a great job!
Thanks! Apart from contributing one story and being the editor (and well the illustrator for most of it) I didn't do all that much work. Credit for all the hard work definitely goes to the other writers :)

An interesting subject, you bring up about first person perspective vs third person perspective. I personally like a first person narrative, as I find it more immersive (from the standpoint of the 'lee, that is) and that's the sort of thing I like in the darker kind of tickling stories (probably the same for Khali, but I'd have to ask her).

I know that Katie_the_Tickler writes exclusively in the third person, but she seems to be focused on the steamy romantic type of tickle tales (I know she's got a background in writing erotica, maybe that's got something to do with it). Anyways, thank you very much for the feedback, that's the kind of thing we really want to find out, you know, what people's thoughts are on the stuff we create. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back