• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Father dancing with daughter inappropriately??

sonnymadler

Verified
I was looking through some dancing videos on youtube and stumbled upon this one, which I found to be pretty cute. But the comments below...

Now I understand that comments sections are worthless, but it still made me curious. How many of you think that this father was holding his daughter inappropriately while dancing with her?

Not at all, he's holding his daughter. She just wanted to be held, that's all. It's a sweet video. Anyone who things that he is holding her inappropriately is inappropriate themselves.

I'm not seeing anything inappropriate or creepy.
It's just a dad with his daughter.

I don't see anything inappropriate. He's just holding her off the ground and dancing.

I honestly would think it more disturbing (though I think it could still be purely platonic, if even in such a situation) if he held her lower, so her legs would be wrapped lower around his hips or legs. I only see a loving daughter and a caring father. Very sweet.
People who can't differentiate platonic love from eros love (or storge or philial for that matter) are the ones who have the problem.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back