• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Beer?

I'm an apple head, so it's cider for me.

Strongbow usually

I don't drink that often but my favorite beer is Miller Lite followed by Coors Light and Samuel Adams. Have also tried Sierra Nevada which is good too but I'd only get that if the others I listed weren't available.

Erdinger_Weisbier_Dunkel.JPG

ERDINGER DUNKEL!
Omnomnom!​

It's also dunkel season over here ;) I enjoy German brews in the fall. Plenty of great festbiers and Oktoberfests to enjoy right about now.

Shiner Bock! I know every place in Minneapolis that serves it.

I tried Guinness once, I thought it would be great. I'm Irish, Irish people are supposed to love this stuff.

It was the thickest, grossest shit I have ever tasted. It tasted like a frick'n forrest.

Literally.

I'm not Irish, but I agree. Never liked Guinness.​

I bumped this thing when I went by Cantillon and I'm frickin' bumping it again.

Shoutout to my old name, I drank some pretty rare Cantillon bottles during a special release party at a beer bar in Omaha recently. I had a 10 oz pour of their classic gueuze, a really dry, sour, unfruited lambic. And I had 4 oz pours of their kriek (cherry) and fou foun (apricot) lambics. Sooooo good. Very sought-after stuff. If there's anyone here in or near Belgium that wants to ship me some, I have PayPal funds on notice, haha!

^^^^ I've never been a huge fan of Blue Moon, but over the years they've released several seasonals that are worth mentioning. They had a winter abbey ale that was always good, and Spring Moon, which had lime zest in it.

Now for a white Belgian-style beer, I like white IPAs. White Rascal from Avery is one of them. Mmmmm. Cheers.

The Blue Moon horchata was really good.

Thistly Cross Whiskey Cask cider is awesome too

Guiness team here. I also enjoy Leffe and in fact any Belgian beer, but Guiness is my favorite all-around :bubbleheart:

I'm not going out at all this week, but I am going to have some nice bottles lined up for the weekend:

z6YY6Jy.jpg

FRIDGE UPDATE:

pnhYOFT.jpg

A local beer retailer across the river in Iowa got only one case of this, and thankfully I was close to the area when they announced its arrival on Facebook this afternoon. Toppling Goliath Brewing's PseudoSue IPA, which we can normally get; but this version is double dry-hopped, and just bottled a few days ago, so it will be a super-fresh hop delight to sip this weekend!

Team Guinness as well; unless there's Dixie Blackened Voodoo Lager in the vicinity.

^^^^ Then you'd really enjoy the two bottles I have on the right in the above photos, haha.

But the east coast gets tons of great American sours and Belgian lambics, so you're good!

I've gotta go with Stone Xocoveza, it's a milk stout flavored with the ingredients in Mexican hot chocolate. Unfortunately it only comes out for the New Year. I do really enjoy a good lawnmower beer though, those beers like Lone Star that you can just sip and ignore.

^^^^ Then you'd really enjoy the two bottles I have on the right in the above photos, haha.

But the east coast gets tons of great American sours and Belgian lambics, so you're good!

Yup I've had both of those. I'm stopping Wicked weed brewing in Ashville NC which makes the best source beers I've ever had.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back