• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite One-Time Tickle Models

Henna from Tickling Paradise. She wasn't exactly a one-time model, but I think she did no more than 2-3 videos. Don't think she shot with any other companies. And btw, still trying to find this video (see attached photo), but it seems to have disappeared (or never existed).

Attachments

• 1066653.jpg
    1066653.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 111
Jaguar from Student Fetish Videos. Actually did two very close together, but was gone right after, silent laughing her way to immortality.

Also, the late Joy Marks, who died a year ago.

Do you have a link for Jaguar or the studio? Doing a Google search brings nothing but spam sites.

She did a couple of videos with realtickling too

Yep, and I believe that they were Roxy's first vids as well. She is listed under a different name there though. Raven I think? I could be wrong. Pretty cute seeing her go.through Tickle torture for the first time.

EDIT: My bad. Raven is the name some of whatsherface went under. Can't think of the name... she goes by the "Tickle Queen" and has been active here at TMF over the years. Shit I can't remember her name lol...

Samantha-stocked1_Moment.jpg

Fair number to choose from... but for me, mature Samantha from Tickle Abuse waay back when - one of my favorite tickle videos of all time. the playful sensual tickling, the cute uber-ticklish feet, that lilting sexy laugh... I've completely enjoyed this clip so many times before !

View attachment 678996

Fair number to choose from... but for me, mature Samantha from Tickle Abuse waay back when - one of my favorite tickle videos of all time. the playful sensual tickling, the cute uber-ticklish feet, that lilting sexy laugh... I've completely enjoyed this clip so many times before !

I loved Samantha! She seemed to really be into the experience, too. Made me wonder why she didn't do more clips.

Powla from Vellication Video
Tracy from SilverCherry (Relentless)
Glenora from Tickling Paradise
Tracy from Tickling Paradise
Laura from AllArtFetish

There are a few from over the years who I wish had shot more clips.

Nurse Lisa and Dancer Diane from Tickle Abuse (with Brooke as the Ler)

Nurse Lisa did a lot of clips with Tickle Abuse, and has done videos with other production companies. She's one of my favs but definitely not a one-timer.

Charlotte (the Australian woman) from Tickle Abuse. She has two vids but I believe only shot with them once since she was visiting from Australia.

Meshel Lynn from All-Art Fetish

Tickling Paradise - Cheyenne

Cheyenne for sure. She was of the charts ticklish. I love her pantyhose Tickle video in the stocks. Would be great to see her do new content with better video quality but I'll take what we got

Charlotte (the Australian woman) from Tickle Abuse. She has two vids but I believe only shot with them once since she was visiting from Australia.

This is my answer, too.

Also Corie from TickleCentral. She did two clips where she was tickled by Celia and one where she tickled Celia. She had a great aura about her and seemed to have fun in both roles.

Desiree from the clip Snatched and Ticked (clip 2 from Magical Tootsie Tickle) from Tickling Paradise. The clip starts with her laying on a sofa, we see she has a near perfect body. She's then put into the magic box by an evil magician and her incredibly ticklish nylon feet are tickled mercilessly. We then see one of her stockings cut to expose her bare foot and it was sensational, but just then the clip abruptly stops. I assume she refused to go any longer and she was never seen in another clip, unfortunately.

Magical2.gif

Great thread...following

Mine have been covered but I'll add our own Terri from the old LOL days. Unfortunately, we're not selling her clips any more, but she went stone crazy under H&K's fingers.

I suppose I could share a pic

ter_chair_bar4.jpg

Last edited:
Great thread...following

Mine have been covered but I'll add our own Terri from the old LOL days. Unfortunately, we're not selling her clips any more, but she went stone crazy under H&K's fingers.

I suppose I could share a pic

View attachment 685631

damn missed that one

I'll throw in a few I haven't seen mentioned.

Skylar, Maysa and Marie from Tickling Paradise.

Carol from Stuck in the Stocks (Has two videos but from the same session)

Samantha from UK Tickling

Summer from Tickle Abuse (Exquisite Summer). Someone already mentioned Erin, but she's another. TA had some great one and dones from their early days.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back