• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite tickling tools and positions?

joshthetickler

What's everyone's favorite tools and positions to either tickle or be tickled in? Hopefully I get some replies this time! Lol

I love to be tickled but I'm alone. I found a really good instrument is a Bic ballpoint pen. I remove the long plastic thing with all the ink, so I don't get any on me. The ballpoint really does the trick.

haven't been tickled in a very long time, But i think I'd prefer to have my soles facing up. whether that means on lying on my stomach/chest or kneeling. One, it means I can't see the tickling, presumably making it more ticklish, and two i assume feet can't move as freely if the soles facing up with the tops of the feet are against something.

another reason I like to lie on my chest/stomach is that someone could have their entire body pinning me while they attack my sides or pits.

as for tools, i bought a shampoo/scalp scrubber and used it on my feet on several occasions. I'm sure that would drive me crazy. but nails - versatile - would be my go to when being tickled. (haven't had the pleasure of being tickled with oil and brush though I do want to try it)

I have 2 far and away favorites, one for each answer.
Favorite tool, my metal finger picks for my guitars. I still get to feel like it's my hands doing the Magic, but get to do it with the nails of ruthless lady lers. Also, evil trick sometimes I put them in the freezer for a few minutes to make them super cold too
Favorite position, by far and away the upside down Y. Arms stretched up high, legs spread far apart. Face up or down doesn't matter it's the perfect stretched position to expose every spot in my opinion

love them totally pinned down and stretched out completely immobilized with pillows under pelvis, thighs and lower back to arch up the tummy and hip bones area and make that and hip bones and rib bones more prominent

plus also for tool baby oil or sunscreen on the tummy and soles and obvs a hairbrush for soles
&#55357;&#56840;

So I have a couple. First…laying on my stomach, either arms pinned under me with someone sitting on my back or someone sitting on my legs. Second favorite, have my arms up above my head (tied or not) and someone between my legs nibbling my very ticklish hips and thighs! :blush:

Edit: almost forgot about tools… my favorite is definitely feathers/soft brushes I love those agonizingly slow and light tickles. For the spots where feathers aren’t so effective…long nails do the trick!

To tickle: Electric toothbrush/flosser.

To be tickled: long nails.

Favorite position to tickle and to be tickled: stretched out flat on the back.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back