• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

feather tickling

weezl

TMF Expert
I remember Jenny from Tickling Paradise was very sensitive to a turkey feather. Question..what does a turkey feather like that really feel like? I know what fingers, toothbrushes, brushes and paint brushes feel like. I have no idea what a feather feels like to a sensitive lee. Please enlighten me.

Last edited:
I remember Jenny from Tickling Paradise was very sensitive to a turkey feather. Question..what does a turkey feather like that really feel like? I know what fingers, toothbrushes, brushes and paint brushes feel like. I have no idea what a feather feels like to a sensitive lee. Please enlighten me.
I don’t know about turkey feather specifically, but a feather may sound less intense, but most definitely the sensation of the same spot being the focus of soft feathering strokes is incredibly overstimulating. Having a feather used on a particularly sensitive area like anywhere on the feet, inside belly button, under the arms or even in a more sensitive region can become a very overwhelming sensation, particularly with a ler who knows how to psychologically tease a lee which will enhance the senses.

With my ex feathers worked much better on her sides than light finger touches. Even those soft, fluffy brushes they sell in every fetish starter pack (picture attached) would get her to squirm and giggle.

When tickling her ribs you either had to be very, very soft or dig in like a maniac. She could easily shrug off anything inbetween.

Attachments

• 61Yo2b5wZRL.jpg
    61Yo2b5wZRL.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can get Rachel squirming like crazy with a stiffer feather focused on a small spot with continuous stroking. Her arches, in between her toes, ankles, backs of her knees, arm pits, nipples, sides, hip bones and lady area all respond well.

We also use an assortment of artist-style paint brushes on these areas as well.

I'll soon have a session with a young lady who tells me that her bare soles are really, really sensitive -- to the slightest whisper of a touch.

If she's able to squeal out anything about how the feathers feel, I'll let you know, weezl.
However, I doubt that she'll be speaking anything resembling English for quite some time once I start in on her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back