• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet Exposed and Tickled in Bed F/M - Part 2 (Her Revenge!)

powerplay110

TMF Expert
Remember the previous story? Here is the link. https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/feet-exposed-and-tickled-in-bed-m-f.350923/

What I didn't know is she made an entry in her journal after this happened and shared the experience with me and wanted me to write about it from her perspective so here we go!

Dear Diary,

After a wonderful romantic evening, I lured him back to my bed room! Little did I know that my plan would backfire and he would give me the tickle torture of a life-time... I HATE being tickled... and he tickled me to tears. He did this again when I was sleeping! I was so wet and it was amazing to finally meet someone that made my orgasm! For years I hated tickling... but this guy was different! Lets revisit that night!

I was dreaming... it was so stimulating! It was pleasure and torture... then I realized what was happening as I giggled helplessly in my sleep! He was tickling my feet! He'd been tickling me all night! Even in my sleep, he was still tickling me as I moaned and giggled, begging for this buff man to stop tickling me. Eventually he did and we charished the moment when he jumped back under the covers with me. Afterwards, I plotted my revenge! :)

It didn't take long and he was snoring... I nudged him... he was out! I lifted the covers exposing his feet. I started lightly tickling them... he twitched and moaned. He is so big and strong didn't think anything could phase him! Oh am I embracing the opportunity to make this man beg and suffer. There is more to the story but I will keep it simple. I decided to trap his feet in the sheets and tie up his ankles. His strong legs weren't going anywhere! He finally woke up and started whimpering when he realized he couldn't move. Oh was he mad!!! Just what I wanted.

"I am just trying to spice things up a bit and 50 shades of grey you!" I teased. He did not like that!

He demanded I let him go... "what are you doing?!" He said in a scared tone. Then he finally realized my intentions.

"Wait... don't you dare tickle meAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH PLEAASE STAHAHAPPPP HEHEHEHEH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS HEHEHEHE." He begs.

In the second video is when the real fun starts. He was so scared. He told me I could get in trouble for kidnapping and imprisonment when I was doing was tickling his feet! He could dish it out but couldn't take it... poor man! So kinky but couldn't handle a dose of his own medicine. Soon his threats turned into helpless cries and giggles. Nobody could hear him! I tickled him until he was sobbing with tears then tickled him some more!

"OUCHHEHEHE STOP HAHAHA. YOUR NOT STOPPINGHEHEHEH WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASEEE STOPP TEASINGGG MEHEHEHEHE. YOUR BEING TO ROUGH HEHEHEHE." He begged.

I started kissing his feet and really dug into his thick soles giving his feet a tickle torture he would NEVER forget! Just in case it was the last time I saw him I wanted him to feel the pain!

"AWE look at how sexy these feet are getting tickled... tickle tickle tickle..." I teased. Oh how he hated the teasing! Within a few seconds he was laughing like wini the pooh!

This was probably the worst I had ever been tickled and she did not stop. The student became the teacher and now she was looking for payback! No pics but here is video she took! Video and image quality not the greatest.

Attachments

• HerRevenge1.PNG
    HerRevenge1.PNG
    582.3 KB · Views: 156
  • HerRevenge2.PNG
    HerRevenge2.PNG
    577.2 KB · Views: 108
  • HerRevenge3.PNG
    HerRevenge3.PNG
    442.8 KB · Views: 104
  • HerRevenge4.PNG
    HerRevenge4.PNG
    643.5 KB · Views: 112
  • HerRevenge5.PNG
    HerRevenge5.PNG
    579.6 KB · Views: 118
  • HerRevenge6.PNG
    HerRevenge6.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0134.jpeg
    IMG_0134.jpeg
    791.6 KB · Views: 165
  • HerRevengeinBed1.mp4
    7.4 MB
  • HerRevengeinBed2.mp4
    2.5 MB
Revenge is always a good dish to hand out, but it also gives the opportunity to respond and strike back again 😂 thanks for sharing

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back