• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet in the office/workplace

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So with Sumer well under way seem to be a lot
Of bother bare a socked feet in the office if not dangling starting to get a bit worried incase someone notices me wondering eyes so been on my best behaviour and not mentioning feet or tickling so I came back from lunch and a co-worker named Jane we will call her had pulled her chair over to mine and was sitting with her bare feet on my chair she’s got blonde hair curves in all the right places and glasses and her smile is just to die for I managed to restrain my self here but dammmm was it hard I said to her get thoarts stinky feet off my seat and she said shut up or I will put them in your face I said try it then I pulled my chair away and she said rub my feet since you hurt my feeling bu saying they stink I looked down and see perfectly shaped feet with bright pink nail polish toes fidgeting I just said no thanks I hate feet and yours are sweaty as hell need to start wearing socks with those heels she then proceeded to smell her on feet and said indeed they are not you cheeky bastard I just laughed and said yeah they do point being in this can’t believe I never tickled her or even managed to make out I hate feet and play it cool point being any one else been like this before I thought she’s seen my wondering eyes and put it to the test what do you all think

Don't take this the wrong way, but this was pretty hard to read with the typos and lack of punctuation. Lol.

Always be careful with these things at the work place. If things go south it can end up worse than you'd think.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It was wise of you not to indulge in your workplace, but you didn't need to go so far as to appear to hate feet.

I phone dude and auto speller and am punch drunk

Thanks for the feed back and being nice about it

It was wise of you not to indulge in your workplace, but you didn't need to go so far as to appear to hate feet.

Just paranoid she was trying to sus me out lol and if she did it again can’t say I would be as reserved

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back