• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Co-Workers admitting being ticklish

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
I have a few stories of some of my female co-workers admitting to being ticklish and also a few stories where I actually got to tickle them.

1) Last year during the holidays, my co-workers and I were in the break room, and the ladies wanted to take some pictures with the polaroid and stick the pictures on the wall. Now this I didn't actually see what happened, but I heard one of my co-workers ask my female manager, "Oh, are you ticklish?" and my female manager said "Yes!"

2) Pretty much all of my female co-workers are very sociable and talk a lot. And sometimes talk loudly. Despite that, I usually don't pay attention to them during our break. However, there was this one time when one of the co-workers was telling a story and this caught my ear when she said "Like, I don't understand why you would tickle me. I'm deathly ticklish."

The next stories are ones where I actually tickled my co-workers

3) I'll call this co-worker A. She's a reliable and hard worker, but friendly. So I was with A alone when I asked her if she was ticklish. And she responded with "Umm, yeah. In the normal spots, my sides, armpits." And this is her responding WITHOUT me asking where she was ticklish. She voluntarily told me. Couple of days later, I brought up tickling again and asked her if she liked being tickled. She responded with "Do I like being tickled? Umm, I don't know, I haven't really thought about it." And we both laughed. However, despite her admitting to being ticklish, I did try to tickle her a few times but unfortunately there wasn't much of a reaction from her.

4) This other one happened a few days ago, I'll call her B. I started poking her sides, asking if she was ticklish. She said "Am I ticklish? No. Are you?" "Just a little bit." "Just a little bit?" So I tried to change the subject, but she actually continued on talking about tickling. I do want to say that I don't remember her exact words so I'm paraphrasing. "I'm actually not ticklish, but what really gets me if I'm tickled on the bottom of my feet." Of course, I was surprised she said that after saying she wasn't ticklish. I did compose myself and successful changed the topic.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back