• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female friends in CT/ MA

Mistresskoda

Just looking for female friends to chat with and to make a few friends. I recently became lesbian. Having been bi for years I realized men are disgusting pigs. No offense guys, but I used to have an older fetlife account and the experience was awful. My inbox constantly full of rude and disgusting pics. But anyways that’s in the past and I’m looking to start fresh. So please females looking for another female friend only. I don’t even care if we don’t even talk about tickling I’d rather talk about gaming or the outdoors or traveling or about life honestly but if tickling is mentioned we can talk about it too. Can’t wait to meet some awesome people on here.

Ask any girl on here or on fetlife. Ask them if they’ve been sexual harassed through messages or comments. Guarantee they say yes. All we want is to be respected and treated as humans and not as sexual objects. If you show respect to me. Message me or what have you but when guys constantly lead off with ohh so does tickling turn you on? How wet does being tickled make you? It’s gross.

Ask any girl on here or on fetlife. Ask them if they’ve been sexual harassed through messages or comments. Guarantee they say yes. All we want is to be respected and treated as humans and not as sexual objects. If you show respect to me. Message me or what have you but when guys constantly lead off with ohh so does tickling turn you on? How wet does being tickled make you? It’s gross.

Well then by that logic, You are a bitch because women I have dealt with have treated me like shit in the past so that must mean all women are like that, right? No, it doesn't. The actions of a few don't represent the whole and your statement was judgmental and ignorant.

#notallmen but a lot of them, especially behind a computer screen when dealing with adult and sexual themes.

Lol makes sense. I’m a bitch for having terrible past experiences and just wanna protect myself and my piece of mind. Makes sense.

Lol makes sense. I’m a bitch for having terrible past experiences and just wanna protect myself and my piece of mind. Makes sense.

No, all I did was take your words and make a similar comparison. There's nothing wrong with wanting to protect yourself but making such a blanket statement and saying all men are pigs doesn't make it so. I'm sorry you had/have to deal with that but that doesn't change the fact that you made an ignorant statement.

True I’m not arguing with you there. And I’ll even say this with going onto a kink site I’m subject to the behavior by most guys. But all I ask for is respect for a change. And I’m sorry if I offended you I really am. I just wanted a place to go that ppl respect women. I shouldn’t have said all men but if you ask a lot of girls on here about their experiences it would be the same story. I’m sorry you had a bad experience too I just have had too many. From online and men in person so I’m just over it.

The anonymity of the internet allows anyone to act like a scumbag behind a keyboard and screen...Men, Women, Trans, anyone.

Litterally who cares about homo sapiens females lol. They are whiny and spoiled af. Harassed? Blablabla tons of males would PAY to be harassed every day by women who are into them. The only fact that they see male approach as "harassment" just shows how they dislike men, their bodies, everything about men. You can not force feed someone with a food he likes or if he is really hungry. Whenever someone complains about being "force fed" it usually means either the didn't like the food (hence forced to eat it) or he was so full of food that extra food was like annoyance to him.

True I’m not arguing with you there. And I’ll even say this with going onto a kink site I’m subject to the behavior by most guys. But all I ask for is respect for a change. And I’m sorry if I offended you I really am. I just wanted a place to go that ppl respect women. I shouldn’t have said all men but if you ask a lot of girls on here about their experiences it would be the same story. I’m sorry you had a bad experience too I just have had too many. From online and men in person so I’m just over it.

I am just annoyed by women complaining about harassment when men would pay to get "harassed" by women that way. Just straight out say women don't like men physically as men like women and stop with this shit

And clearly you’re the men I’ve dealt with in the past if you think like that. Lol

I am just annoyed by women complaining about harassment when men would pay to get "harassed" by women that way. Just straight out say women don't like men physically as men like women and stop with this shit

It's almost as if men, who have typically exceeded the number of women globally, have more often enjoyed positions of security, power, and confidence while being socialized to be sexually aggressive and historically viewing women as inferior or even as possessions.

This guy is an asshole. We don’t want people like him on the platform! Women go through so much more BS. impossible to deny that.

This woman is out here trying to get other women to PAY for play, which as we all know, is not something you do here. Plus, women get plenty of play for free. What a weird way to go about this. If you’re a female lee reading this, move on. You can do better girl.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back