• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female tickler from Archie

Which would be the best tickler?

• Betty

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Veronica

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I voted for Sabrina. First of all, she's a witch, which means that she could summon up her powers to make hundreds of feathers tickle you at once. Betty is such a nice girl, I'd think she'd be too shy to tickle anyone. Veronica was so stuck up and spoiled, I think she'd want to be tickled 100% of the time... no reciprocation whatsoever.

As for "other", I think Miss Grundy is a lot more kinkier than she looks.

As much as I think Veronica would be a devious tickler, I voted other because I would like to see Josie & the pussycats gang tickle a victim.

There is a Veronica/Archie tickle scene--but, sadly, I cannot tell you which comic it is in. I remember reading it twenty years ago at my cousins' house in Long Island, and I never forgot it.

In the story, Veronica does a George Jefferson/Harry Bentley and walks barefoot on Archie's bare back to try to help him with a back problem. Her toes accidentally tickle the crap out of him, and he laughs so hard that she almost falls off.

featherfingers: There is also a scene where Miss Grundy (and Mr. Weatherbee and someone else--Miss Beazley, maybe?) gets tickled. I think it is in Faculty Funnies #2, but I could be wrong. Those three and Prof. Flutesnoot become super-heroes, and they battle a villain who has a tickle ray. It hits the other three but misses Flutesnoot, who saves them.

Three other scenes I remember...

Reggie's bare foot is used as a model in anatomy class while Archie uses a pointer to explain each part on its sole. Unfortunately, he accidently points or scrapes too much, and Reggie is reduced to giggles.

Alexandra (of Josie and the Pussycats) uses the magic powers she had for a few issues to cast a tickle spell on a nasty nightclub manager.

I know that Big Moose was tickled once, but I don't remember who did it. I don't think it was Midge.

------------------------------------------

My vote: Sabrina and magic tickling, just like featherfingers.

This poll brings back memories of childhood comic reading. I'll vote for Veronica. :D

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back