• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female Ticklers' Night Thanks!

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Much thanks to all who took part in the Fem Tickler Night!

Tracy,Lee and my honey shygal were unfortunatly the only LERs who were able to make it. A few had to bow out last minute due to unforseen problems but the three LERs did a job enough for 6!

Thanks and sympathies to the LEEs as well. Glad you survived at least, myself included(still UNbroken :evilha: :devil2: ) had a great time.

Till next time my friends!

TTD

Thanks for an awesome night!

Thank you to everyone at the Fem LER's gathering last night I had a great time! For my first gathering ever I couldnt have asked for a more pleasant experience and I thank all of you for making that happen. I hope to participate in more events in the future. Thanks again!

Thank you Ed and thanks to the 3 lovely ladies who worked us lees over as best they could....( :smilelove )....

Great to meet you Scott and Glen and nice to see you again worldpilot...

Ray

Sounds like an awesome time was had by all, Ed. Sorry we couldn't make it, but glad to hear everything went well. ;)

Drew

Yes, yes, oh my, yes!

Many many thanks to Ttd and ShyGirl for their kind and generous hospitality, and many many thanks too to L, Tr, and ShyGirl for their tender (?) ministrations! :bowing: T'was a wonderful get-together! Best wishes to all, great to meet new friends and visit with old friends. Hope to do this again sometime - and, oh yes, as regards tickling me in future, bring it on. :wowzer:

Many thanks to everyone involved in making this weekend happen and such a success. TTD and Shy were wonderful hosts and the ladies were exceptional. Also, it was great to make all these new friends. I look forward to seeing you all for New Years if not sooner.

MrTicklee

ticklkitten said:
I'll be there for NYW MrTicklee... you better watch out. :justlips:

Don't fear kittens Idel threats.
Nothing but a mere coochie coo or two from her is all she has! :jester:

ticklkitten said:
I'll be there for NYW MrTicklee... you better watch out. :justlips:

Kitten my dear! I am happy to hear you'll be there. I'd be happy to give you first crack at me, if you'd like. Your restraints or mine? :devil2:

TickledToDeath said:
Don't fear kittens Idel threats.
Nothing but a mere coochie coo or two from her is all she has! :jester:

TTD my friend, unfortunately for me, that's practically all it takes! :veryhappy

MrTicklee said:
TTD my friend, unfortunately for me, that's practically all it takes! :veryhappy

Yeah, she will have fun with you my friend!

Perhaps we will wear her out a but by tickling her silly and then some, then after she is through with you she will have forgotten all about wanting to join the clan of my gf's possie against me......but then again, I can handle them all! :blaugh:

TickledToDeath said:
Yeah, she will have fun with you my friend!

Perhaps we will wear her out a but by tickling her silly and then some, then after she is through with you she will have forgotten all about wanting to join the clan of my gf's possie against me......but then again, I can handle them all! :blaugh:

TTD,

Any assistance would be appreciated! LOL Somehow, I don't think she'll forget about you though!! LOL

I love to help start something here. It may work at nice since NEST is only once a year

Ed.... you DO remember how much energy I have don't you? After NEST while everyone else was weary and worn out... I was dancing on the sidewalk. I can't wait.

happy to hear the female Lers that were present did a wonderful job :tickle: TTD,I believe I will be able to make NYE this year as well but I do remember you mentioning in the Hyenas club that you welcome newcomers that haven;t been able to attend in the past..
I can say that the NYE I attended this past year was absolutely wonderful and the environment was so welcoming,comfortable that when I first met everyone else there,that I felt,knew I was among friends and the while the tickling scenerio;s I witnessed and took part in were wonderful,I had the most thrilling relaxing content time just mingling with others that share my love for tickling and getting to know each other :twohugs: :grouphug:

ticklkitten said:
Ed.... you DO remember how much energy I have don't you? After NEST while everyone else was weary and worn out... I was dancing on the sidewalk. I can't wait.

WE shall see little kitty!

TTD

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back