• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Femfeet.com Members Area

realtickling

TMF Regular
Hello to all. It's Kathy.
I'm wondering just how many of you were aware that we have a members only area on our femfeet.com web site. We created it mainly for those of you who CANNOT buy videos through the mail, and for those of you that cannot spend $39 on a video.

Our members area contains some of the greatest tickling video clips and tickling pictures anywhere. It's become very large in size. We currently have:
1300 exclusive barefoot girl pictures
1150 exclusive tied and tickle pictures
144, yes 144 exclusive tickling video clips
80 exclusive barefoot beauties video clips
200 exclusive bound and barefoot pictures
...and much more.

So if you're looking for some new content at an extremely reasonable price, please give us a look. Joining is easy. You DONT need a credit card. Many of our customers mail in $15 using a money order or even cash. We then email you your 30 day passwords. Then you have 24 hour access to all that is on our site. We encourage and ask you to support our site by joining the members only area. We have tickling video clips there that you didn't even know existed, and we are always adding more. We just did a photo and video shoot with 5 new girls. Those photos and video clips will ONLY go into our member area. They will not be sold on vhs. So you are really getting exclusive video by being a member. Go take a look!
Femfeet.com Members Area Entrance

Thanks!

Hi Kathy

Love your pay-site. I'm a long time member. Any chance of putting TOHII on the streaming area?

What if?

Hey Kathy,

What if we still live at home and don't want anyone to find out about our little fetish? If i mailed you 15 bucks how and when would i get my 30 day pass? :confused:

Re: What if?

SuperMario said:
Hey Kathy,
If i mailed you 15 bucks how and when would i get my 30 day pass? :confused:
Mario. If you send cash or money order, then your passwords are emailed to you VERY quickly. The same day we receive your payment, we email your passwords to you're email address.
Thats it. We never email you again.
You can visit this web page for specifics:
http://femfeet.com/guest/orderpass.htm

I'm sure there are some on the TMF that have done this in the past and can verify that we are dependable in sending out passwords when payment arrives.

Bye,

realtickling said:

I'm sure there are some on the TMF that have done this in the past and can verify that we are dependable in sending out passwords when payment arrives.

Hello,

I have been a member in the past of RealTickling's website...and yes, I can verify what Kathy says here. I did the one time thing by mailing in the $15 and getting my password emailed to me. It's a very good site to become a member of (in my personal opinion).

The Rhythm Doctor

I for one was very impressed when I joined femfeet. It was much much larger than I thought it would be. And they update right on time every time. They don't say stuff like, "we had a family emergency" or "times are tough and we're busy." In other words not once have they made excuses for not putting up new pictures and clips. I also like the angle they take with their pictures and clips. Its not just the same scene like FM's site. The same couch. The same poses. Different girls. I ended up canceling my FM account to go to femfeet. Thought I'd speak up since I really do enjoy their site.

Femfeet.com

I have been a member of femfeet for a while, and I really enjoy the web site. I think it is definately worth the money.

how many different models do they have in the members area? are there any that are new?

the models they use in videos are the models that are on the site in clips and pictures....its a good site for footlovers...tickle lovers ..and people who love beautiful women ..like has been said they update alot..pretty much every day but the weekend. its deffinately worth a look.

Re: quastion

domik said:
How can i cancel my membership
Humorous! I don't know if you're serious or someone trying to downplay what our site has to offer, but if you honestly need canceling, please email us at the same email link plastered all over our website Email TC Here and we'll be happy to get that accomplished for you.
:D

Your stuff is usually very good. However for $6.95 a month one can go to extreme tickling which has as much if not more clips and pics rather than paying $15.95 a month.

Jetski I've been a member of both sites. In my opinion its impossible to compare the 2 sites up against each other. They both do their own thing. Extremetickling is a great site made up of clips found all over the web and nicely categorized. Extremetickling doesn't create their own media. The site is a good idea. What people are paying for is the priveledge of not having to surf the web for days and weeks to find it all themselves. They are pre-collected and put on a fast server for download. Thus the only costs for extremetickling is server costs. No models, cameras, editing equipment to pay for. Thus the 6.95 price.

Femfeet is different because it is all of their own media that they shoot themselves. It has stuff that cannot be found anywhere but in the femfeet member area. They also have new clips and pictures coming out all the time that no one has seen anywhere, ever. They also have very large and clear tickling photos as apposed to the smaller thumbnails at extreme tickling. So thats the big difference between the two. It comes down to what does the customer want? Older free pics and clips or new and past femfeet stuff. You really cant compare apples to oranges. They both are great at what they do.

extreme Tickling vs. Femfeet

I would have to disagree and say that I would, if I had a current subscription choose Femfeet over Extreme Tickling.

Femfeet producers their own work and makes money by producing a product/service for its customers.

Extreme tickling takes the hard work of others and charges to show it to other people (whether for profit or not is another matter entirely).

It is one thing for sharing a clip in the spirit of "fair use" but it is quite another to charge money (even if you aren't making a profit) and none of it goes to the respective video companies or other sources. I can guarantee you that most of the clips there are taken without permission from the copyright holders (creator does not equal owner in the language of the law). :sowrong:

Though I do not have memberships in either currently I used to have one for Femfeet. Sure they don't have the variety that "Extreme Tickling" does but they add new and fresh things and they DO listen to their customers of what they want to see (within reason, and within the context of their design for the site).

Personally I don't give a dingo's kidney who you give money too. However, I will choose quality of product and service over bulk crap any day of the week.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back