• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fetishist Shadow

MaterialSpirit

Hello, people. I'll share a poem I wrote about tickling. I hope you like it. Its name is "Fetishist Shadow". Please, if there's something wrong with it, let me know in a peaceful manner. I'm not perfect and I can make mistakes. Besides, it was originally written in spanish, so it may not be a perfect translation. Thank you:

April,
yellow suit.
She was laughing endlessly.
She was laughing from toes to head,
but that laughter wasn't hers.
I was wrought in those chuckles.

Now I obey my shadow.
I give it those snatches laughters,
the ones it craves.
I bid them embedded in paraphernalia.
To my shadow what my shadow needs.

Now I wear a mask of decency,
which hides something beneath:
A perversion-shaped mask,
which hides something else beneath:
A submission-shaped mask.
Anybody can be my lab rat.
Even myself.

This is lovely. My favorite is the last stanza. I think feeling like you have sides to your personality is pretty relatable when someone has a fetish. I really like the line "A submission-shaped mask." What an interesting way to phrase a feeling. It conjures images and sticks with me. Thank you so much for sharing.

Lovely poem, MaterialSpirit. It's nice to see poetry here that embraces metaphor. I also think attempting translation into a language other than one's first language can lend a poetic candidness that eludes native authors.

Thank you, people. I appreciate you. Not that bad for a poem written quickly, hahaha. You are great.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back