• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fiance’ gets revenge on her best friend (MF/F) (feet, sides & pits)

now...

dave919 said:
The weekend after the first incident, in which my fiancé Tonya’s best friend Megan, had helped me to tickle Tonya’s feet was Memorial Day weekend, and it ended up being a very memorable weekend.

During the early afternoon on Saturday Tonya and I had gone by Megan’s work, (she works at an athletic store in the local mall), and invited her to a picnic that was being held just up the street from our house. The people throwing the party were in their 30’s and they had Memorial Day weekend parties almost every year which were always a blast.

Megan got off work at around 4pm on Saturday and came directly over our house from the job she has at an athletic store in the local mall. It was beautiful around here somewhere around 84 degrees but really humid, so when she arrived Megan stripped off her polo shirt, leaving just her black tank top on along with her lightweight khaki pants and a pair of those popular white Skechers tennis shoes with no backs to them that kind that slide on and off your feet.

Tonya had gotten ready before Megan arrived and Tonya wore a sexy orange daisy print sundress and put on her brown Candies sandals the ones in the photograph below with her deep sexy toe imprints in them.

The three of us had a mixed drink together and then left for the party walking the short block to get there. There had to have been around 75 to 100 people there when we arrived and the barbeque grills were already fired up and people were everywhere talking and drinking beer. I got to talking to some of my buddies and ate a few burgers while Tonya and Megan were talking with several neighbors.

About 30 minuets later I was introducing Megan to some friends of mine when I looked over and saw Tonya on the deck of the pool at the house we were at. Tonya and a neighbor lady named Christine were both lying next to each other on those full length sun bathing chairs with the adjustable reclining backs with the backs reclined up. Christine’s 20 year old son Jamie, whom Tonya and I have known since he was in high school, was home from college for the weekend and was sitting on the end of his mom’s chair talking with Tonya as well. Tonya had taken her sandals off to cool her feet off after the volleyball game and they were still sitting between the two chairs. As they were talking Jamie tickled his mom’s foot just quickly and she pulled her feet back and I could see she was laughing, but didn’t know what they were saying. I saw Tonya saying something to Jamie and then watched as he reached over and started tickling the foot closest to him and Tonya burst out laughing and pulled her foot back. Then Jamie reached over and gave a quick little tickle to her other foot and Tonya started laughing again but this time she pulled both her knees up towards her stomach so her feet were flat on the chair. She said she eventually put her feet back out and Jamie give them another few quick little tickles but I missed them.

Although Tonya is not totally into tickling I have no doubt that she seems to love to tease guys with her feet because she has been tickled innocently like that on a number of different occasions after leaving her feet up on tables, or close enough to guys to get them get tickled. I have known quite a few other women who tease like that and I think to me and a lot of other guys we find it hot, even though in the woman’s mind it’s just harmless play.
Anyway when I talked to her a short while later Tonya told me what the conversation was about. That after Jamie had tickled his mom’s foot she told Tonya that her feet were ticklish and Tonya said “oh yeah I know what you mean my feet are really ticklish too”, and then Tonya told Jamie “you shouldn’t tickle your mom’s feet like that” in a teasing scolding manner. Tonya said Jamie just looked at her and said “who are you” and then reached over and started tickling her feet.

Listening to the story, innocent as it was, really started getting me a little horny and it didn’t hurt that I had been drinking a lot of mixed drinks. I started smiling and said to Tonya “everybody just likes to tickle you lately I guess”, and Tonya snapped back looking at Megan and I and said “yeah um you mean like that crap you and Megan pulled on me last week on the floor in the living room with my feet”. Tonya may have said it with a smile on her face and Megan just blushed and started laughing but I was just glad Tonya still had that on her mind because I knew that the possibility of her and I getting revenge on Megan would be easier, especially since we had all been drinking again and Megan was really drunk.

We mingled for a while more and then the three of us joined a volleyball game others were playing. We had a blast all buzzed up and running all over the place and we ended up playing for about 45 minuets before we got tired and decided to quit. By about 11pm the three of us decided to go back to my place and we were definitely stuck with Megan again because she was way too drunk to be driving.

When we got back to our place we started playing cards and of course continued drinking. After a while I started antagonizing Tonya and getting her wound up which was easy for me to do. We were all having fun and Megan was laughing at the things I was saying to Tonya.
I saw my chance when Tonya gave Megan a dirty look when I started talking about how bad Tonya was at volleyball earlier and Megan broke out laughing kinda loud. Megan had played in high school so she was pretty good, but Tonya was kind of girly and didn’t really know how to hit the ball so she was frustrated a lot. Not wanting to miss the opportunity I brought up how Tonya got tickled by Jamie while she was talking with his mom, and Tonya said “yeah but that was nothing compared to what you guys did to me in here last weekend, I still hate you guys for that”.

I knew this was my chance and I looked at Tonya and said “well it was all Megan’s idea she totally put me up to that”. I don’t know if Tonya thought I was serious but she looked at Megan still smiling and was like “oh really”. Megan of course got all defensive and yelled at me saying “don’t you even tell her that you jerk you know your lying”. I kept it right going and said “Oh right Megan like you weren’t trying to get back at Tonya for not calling you right away when you broke up with your man last week, like you told me you were”. I knew from talking with Tonya that she had waited almost 5 days before she called Megan. For the first time I really had Tonya going and she looked at Megan with her mouth open and said “oh my god you were mad at me, did you really tell him that” referring to me. I jumped in again and said to Tonya “yeah and now she’s trying to lie her way out of it, I think she needs to pay for this”. I got up and moved towards Tonya who got out of her chair and tried to walk away from me but I put her in a playful bear hug and grabbed onto both her wrists. “I think Megan needs some of her own medicine sweety” I said to Tonya. Tonya came over and we both started playfully tickling Megan’s ribs with me still holding onto her wrists with my arms around her. Megan broke out laughing and started to try and pull away but I had her wrapped up and she couldn’t do much except fall to the ground to get away from us. Unfortunately for Megan we were all drunk and Tonya was actually getting into it a little.

Once Megan was on the ground she tried scooting away on her butt, but I caught up to her and sat on her waist and she had this oh shit look in her eyes so I think she knew she was in trouble. I pinned Megan’s right arm down by sitting on it and pinned the left one up above her head. I thought it was funny how Megan started begging for me to stop but I hadn’t even done anything yet. I kept playing it for what is was worth and told Megan she should apologize to Tonya for the tickle attack she planned last week. Megan fell right into the trap and said “Im not apologizing for shit, I didn’t plan anything”. I looked at Tonya and said “see she’s not even going to apologize she deserves to be tickled”. Tonya was into now and she watched as I started tickling Megan’s ribs and sides working my way up slowly and then stopping. Megan started laughing and kicking her legs trying to get me off but she wasn’t that strong and I wasn’t moving an inch. Megan protested through her laughing as I quickly moved up her rib cage and started lightly tickling her armpit which really got her going pretty good. They were not deathly ticklish but she was laughing pretty hard and in between she was telling me not to tickle her because she hadn’t shaved this morning and had stubble-as if that’s going to stop someone who enjoys tickling. At the same time I was trying hard to get Tonya into the action, because I didn’t want Tonya mad at me for tickling her best friend. Tonya was helping but just barely as she was tickling Megan’s sides lightly so I knew I had to get her to tickle with me to keep things going. I stopped tickling for a second and asked Megan again if she was going to apologize to Tonya for last week and Megan said “I’m not apologizing to Tonya for anything now” Tonya actually said something to Megan like “you just don’t learn do you” and so I said “ok lets get her now honey” to Tonya. I got up and sat on Megan’s shins pinning them to the carpet and Tonya sat down behind Megan’s shoes. I don’t think either of us had any idea if Megan’s feet were ticklish but I knew from tickling an ex-girlfriend that bare feet inside those slide-on style Skechers tennis shoes Megan had on can makes a women’s feet very ticklish. I pulled Megan’s Skechers off and to no surprise we found her size 9.5’s were very warm, soft and sweaty not to mention they smelled a lot like….well… sneakers!. As soon as I pulled her shoes off Megan really started yelling at Tonya and I saying “no you guys please don’t tickle my feet I can’t take it”. Tonya and I didn’t hesitate and we each started tickling a different foot and I dug in raking hard on the arch of the foot I was tickling with Tonya just kind of spider tickling the other foot but whatever we were doing it hit the jackpot because poor Megan started to laugh her head off. I have tickled quite a few women but Megan’s feet were really extremely ticklish and Megan was swearing at us and screaming and laughing at the same time within seconds. Tonya and I both went to town on Megan’s feet and it probably lasted for 1 ½ minuets before Tonya sat up and quit and then looked at me and told me her friend had had enough. I was having fun but I didn’t want Tonya to think I had crossed the line so I quit immediately.

Megan was a wreck but as soon as I got off her ankles she shot up off of the floor, called Tonya and I “fuckers” and ran into the spare bedroom where she stays when she sleeps over and locked the door. Tonya went and talked to her through the door and eventually both of us had to promise not to tickle her, which I reluctantly did, before she would come back out.

It was one of the best weekends I have ever had for tickling experiences, even though they lasted only a few minuets. Hope you enjoyed.

Dave

Your welcome to PM me any questions

you need to get Megan mad at Tonya, and this time tie her up and really tickle her good. While Tonya is tied up, you can get Megan easier, and tie her up too - just imagine, two women tied up and you can go back and forth between them!!

I wish I could be there to help!

Boy tied up would be awesome, but Id probably be minus a fiance if I tied Megan up and tickled her and Tonya found out. As far as my fiance goes I tied Tonya up a couple times and she generally just can't take it especially if I tickle her feet so I had to quit.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back