• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Figured I'd join the land of the living...

Viden

TMF Regular
And tell you all more about myself for those that would care to know. I used to be a :lurking: but I have ventured out of my cave, and I'm trying to stay out now. :veryhappy:

I've recently moved to the mid-west for school, going to be starting in July, for video game development :typerhappy:
I have a very creative mind, and imaginative. I've been drawing and coming up with stories and ideas since I was a kid. Recently started a writing project, to get some of my ideas down, and develop them farther. Mostly fiction, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, as well as some Heros type as well. I read Sci-Fi, Fantasy novels mostly, as well as some non-fiction, such as some religion and history.
I do love to play video games myself (PS3, Wii, & PC), as I play a lot of World of Warcraft, and found the gamer community thread to my delight :woot:
I also LOVE movies, and going to the theater as well.
For the most part I'm a home body, unless a friend wants to hang out or what not. I do enjoy getting out when I can though, go camping, and fishing, as well as going to concerts, and outdoor music fests (that is when I can afford them or get time off of work).

Below is my pic, me screwing around with my new laptop :woot2:

View attachment 157129

Congratulations on delurking and welcome to the land of those who post. :D

Bonjour! ^^ I consider myself a homebody, as well. Mainly because I don't really have many opportunities to get my butt out of the apartment. At the moment I do my college classes online, but starting this fall I'll going to a real uni! Yay me! 8D

Gaming development? Way cool. My brother is a big gamer on Xbox Live, so I think you'd along great with him. x3 As for me, the only videogames I play are Guitar Hero: World Tour (yay drums! >:D), Kingdom Hearts, or the Quidditch World Cup game. lol And I know how to play Halo, but I'm not a huge fan of it. D:

Anywayz, welcome to the club! =^_^=

I love role playing games, and guitar hero!! :) Haven't played the kingdom heart games and been told I need to though :)

good to see another long time lurker coming to join the posting world

Welcome to the active life, i feel bad for you (moving to the midwest) i got my ass outta there as fast as i could

have fun on here and im sure ull find the active life is way way more fun :D

i feel bad for you (moving to the midwest) i got my ass outta there as fast as i could

LOL... yeah, well I kinda needed to get outta Cali, some of the public "better than everyone" attitude was getting to me. Also I get to live with my uncle and only pay for half of the food bills while I go to school, rather than paying the $1100 a month I was in Cali for rent and bills.

Nice to read more, welcome to delurking! :)

And thanks Purr, thanks to all who've been welcoming me back out of the darkness... :)

Really happy to see the support and welcome

Ah, video game development. That was one of my top career choices before I realized that a severe math learning disability would prevent me from being able to do that type of work. Good times, though. Always nice to see someone de-lurk.

Ah, video game development. That was one of my top career choices before I realized that a severe math learning disability would prevent me from being able to do that type of work. Good times, though. Always nice to see someone de-lurk.

Awwww I'm sorry to hear that about the math Adam. Personally I love math and science, and don't plan on stopping learning after I graduate. Depending on where I end up, cause I have to relocate after I graduate to get a job, (not sure to were yet) I plan on continuing my education. I've always been fascinated with space, and science so I might just go and get my degree in Astrophysics as well.

As for the Video Game Development, I'm thinking of making my own media company, where I'll make Video games, animated movies, and series, as well as comics. A few of my friends back in cali might be getting their development degrees as well, with some music background. So we'll see what happens. :D

Hey, yeah for de-lurking! Great profile! Was fun to read!

Awwww :blush: thank you Lemoncake, that's good to hear. Might be writing some novels/stories as well, probably nothing tickling (sorry to those who'd like that) more like sci-fi, and other fiction type of stories. We'll see :shrug:

Happy de-lurking!

Well I guess I owe you a nice comment here because you are the first one who *ever* sent me a neat/friendly message some hours after I joined this forum. You're amused by the word "n00b". After that it took me 5 months of quiet lurking before I got out to post in the threads.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back