• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally! A live "party chat" app called Wakie! I think we should use it!

CapturedDoll

Verified
I've been on this app for a couple of months and just discovered I can make a "club" chat there where you can just listen or add to live conversation with multiple people!!

So I made a club chat called Doll's Adult Tickling Happy Hour. I think this app is much easier to navigate than something like Discord. I really like it and this to me I think you all would highly enjoy. We can have chats about tickling, RP, whatever. So rather than start a podcast like I wanted I'm going to try this first with you all.

Download Wakie in the Google Play store and tell me your name here or there. I'm Doll78 or just send the club a request. I put the link below in the next post.

Hope you all come I really feel this could be a game changer for chatting. :)

Last edited:
If the link doesn't work for you just find the club under Clubs under Dolls Adult Tickling Happy Hour Chat

Is it Wakie or Walkie? Didn't find Walkie in the apple app store...

Link works for me, I had to go under Romano alias there but it’s the orange kitten profile pic lol

2.0 doesn't seem to be working for anyone else who's contacted me. And there's no search button to get to my room or any clubs? Very weird. Idk what to do. Sigh

2.0 doesn't seem to be working for anyone else who's contacted me. And there's no search button to get to my room or any clubs? Very weird. Idk what to do. Sigh
Aw I’m so sorry to hear that :( My only solution would be people interested adding you personally and then on your profile they can see which clubs you’re in. They could enter the club that way maybe?

Aw I’m so sorry to hear that :( My only solution would be people interested adding you personally and then on your profile they can see which clubs you’re in. They could enter the club that way maybe?
Yes maybe that could work. I'm not sure. Someone try it and let's find out. I'm Doll78 there.

I will take a look at it. Might take me a little time to figure it out since I don't see well. Sounds awesome though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back