• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

find these girls!

youwontknowme

TMF Novice
For those of you familiar with Hong Kong you may already be aware of two celebrities (pop singers and actresses) called TWINS, their names are Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung.

They are very attractive chinese ladies in their twenties I think. They are very popular out here but less well known abroad. There any many pictures of them online and they both (especially charlene) have extremely nice feet.

Best thing is they have done many movies and they are frequently barefoot in them. The best one being 'death curse' in which charlene choi has to reach a potion but can't so she uses her barefoot and rubs the lotion onto it so that her friends can lick it off. This tickles her of course. There are several other titles that I have yet to see but if you like asian celebrities then these are probably two of the best. Go and check them out...

I will do my best to find this movie and post a clip of this scene...

Any other of their movies, that contain known foot or tickling scenes??

Last edited:
no more tickling that I know of, except when charlene is tickling gill's feet. This is in 'protege de la rose noire' it is done under water and so you can't see anything, also gill's laughter is rather fake. Possibly worth a look. Charlene's feet appear a lot in 'my wife is eighteen' they have done many movies, mostly rubbish but are very attractive and have good feet. as I say, check it out and see if it is to your taste.

it's done! Also it's the worst combination of money paid/movie quality in my life but what the hell.... enjoy the clip...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back