• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finnish Olympian Skier freezes his...There will be no pics accompanying this article.

FrenzyTickles

TMF Master
And it wasn't even the first time. :shock: (These are supposed to be the world's best.... jocks?) You'd think they'd have the sense to add thermals and maybe, I don't know, a well insulated cup? (Was this really worth it?! All that training and.... :facepalm: ) Don't try this at home either.

https://nypost.com/2022/02/20/finla...ers-frozen-penis-in-olympics-mass-start-race/

SPORTS

Finland skier suffers frozen penis in Olympics mass start race

By Reuters
February 20, 2022 5:34am Updated

Finland's Remi Lindholm said the men’s mass start race at the Beijing Games was “one of the worst competitions I've been in.”

2022 OLYMPICS

ZHANGJIAKOU, China – The men’s 50km mass start race at the Beijing Games was shortened to 30km but that did little to help Finland’s Remi Lindholm, who needed a heat pack at the end of the race to thaw out a particularly sensitive body part.

Lindholm spent just under an hour and 16 minutes traversing the course in howling, freezing winds, leading to his penis becoming frozen for the second time in a cross-country skiing race following a similar incident in Ruka, Finland last year.

“You can guess which body part was a little bit frozen when I finished (the men’s Olympic 50km race) … it was one of the worst competitions I’ve been in. It was just about battling through,” he told Finnish media.

With organizers worried about frostbite during Saturday’s race, it was delayed by an hour and shortened by 20km. The thin suits and under-layers worn by racers, as well as plasters to cover their faces and ears, offered little protection.

Remi Lindholm (37) finished the excruciating 50km Mass Start in 28th place on Feb. 19, 2022.

Lindholm explained that he used a heat pack to try to thaw out his appendage once the race was over.

“When the body parts started to warm up after the finish, the pain was unbearable,” he added.

Last edited:
That would be VERY funny :p

if the poor guy didn't suffer so badly - It certainly took, uh, real Spheres to broadcast this to the world as a warning!!

Last edited:
To freeze your penis once may be regarded as a misfortune; to freeze it twice looks like carelessness.

With apologies to Mr Wilde...

Hey!

:shock: GEE, thanks much, Jack, don't assume I might be Gwendolyn the Young Thing....

But you're right, I am no doubt that old. :p Though so many here are not at all who they say they are, I should probably pretend to be 26.

(But really, at least I'm not pretending to have a frozen penis...)

Last edited:
Oops... Erm, well I was going more for the memorable character rather than making an ungentlemany comment about age..

*will stop digging now *

No worries! :p Yours was really twice the perfect literary response, relevant enough to twice-frozen gonads, so thank you! :D

Last edited:
Certainly not. :p Considering I'm posting about frozen johnsons, you really don't need to worry...

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back