• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Attempt

Abellytickler1980

TMF Master
This story is inspired by actual events.

The pizza deliverer arrived at Tisha's house at about 7:20 pm. Tisha said, "This pizza is over an hour late."

"No it's not," I responded, "You ordered at 6:40 and it is now 7:20." Tisha yelled into the house, "Yo, What time is it?" A voice called from the inside, "It's 7:25."

"Oops, my apologies." She said to me. "I am so very hungry."

"It's okay. Total is $18.70."

"Here's $20.75." I take it and give her $2 back for her change.

As I walk away, she retorts, "Where's my change?"

"What change," I asked. She responded, "My 5 cents". So now I'm in shock that she would follow me for 5 measly cents when she first had the audacity to say that I was late, and then did not leave a tip. So i fished five pennies off the floor of my car and gave them to her.

"Thank you," she said as she left and closed the door. I drove off, plotting my revenge.

HERE'S WHERE IT GETS GOOD!!!:D

Later that night, Tisha is lying on the floor of the living room, hardly able to stay awake. Soon she is unconscious. When she comes to, she is tied spread eagle on a bed in my apartment. She says, "What's going on?! Where am I?" I make my appearance. I tell her, "Be not afraid, I will not hurt you. However, you must pay for not leaving a tip for the pizza man tonight." She screams, "Let me go!!!"

I walk over to her and take her shoes off, exposing her soft feet. I start to rub them and ask, "You wouldn't happen to be ticklish by any chance would you?" The fear on her face gave me my answer. She begs, "Please, don't tickle me, it's my worst weakness!!! I'll give you any tip you want, please just don't tickle me!"

Too late, I stroke my fingers across her bare feet and the laughter lets loose. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I keep it up for about a minute and then move to her upperbody. I tear off her sleeves, exposing her bare armpits. "Please, no more!" She begs, but too late, I take a feather across her armpits and she is hysterical. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! PLEASE, NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then, I get to what is my favorite part, that's right, her tummy. By the way it twitches, I can tell I am going to have fun with this. I roll her shirt up to her ribs, exposing her belly, fat (not too much, but just right), very deep bellybutton and all. "NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anywhere but my belly, I'll die!!!!!!!!!" "No you won't," I assured her. "You might want to, but you won't."

I started slow by spider-walking all 10 of my fingers down her tummy. "TEHEEEEEEEE!!!" she cried. Then, after a minute of this, I start to knead her belly and sides. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP!!!!" she begs, but I have only begun. After about 5 minutes of this, I start counting her ribs, building up the suspense, and then I stop. I stare at her for a few seconds and just as she thinks it's over, I strike. I take all 10 of my fingers and dig them into her very ticklish tummy. She can't take it. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! PLEASE, NO MORE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I rub and I knead and then for the coup de resistance, I put my index finger into her very deep innie bellybutton while using the rest of my fingers massaging and tickling her most ticklish spot, her tummy. I keep up this for an hour and then she cries out, "Okay, I give, I'll give you $50 to stop!!" I agree and untie her. "Just kidding", she says and starts to run. I pounce on her, sit in a chair with her in my lap, wrap my hands around her waist and assault her tummy. "SORRY, HERE'S THE MONEY IN CASH!!!!!"

"Thank you," I said. "But do not think this is over, because I'll be back next week and every week to work on your very ticklish tummy. And If you ever tell, I'll tickle you forever and ever."

I give her another rub on the tummy before making my exit.

THE END, OR IS IT?!

Please, tell me what you think.

Very interesting!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S our sincere best wishes to those who have suffered so greatly in Asia! After the devastating Tsunami!

I really liked it, expecially since my fave spot to tickle is on a girls stomach...

I love your story, that is my fantasy too!

I love ticklish tummies. I have tickled girlfriends and I go lightly on their belly to see if it twitches in spasms. One girl I remember tried to relax her soft belly but I could make her white belly flinch and twitch at will! Any real experiences to share?

I like to tickle bare bellies, the shirt is a mere distraction and obstruction to the process. My most recent tickle I gave to a girl that was trying to take my money. Another girl was handing me change for my $10 bill. She intercepted the money and tried to get me to use it to buy her a necklace. I grabbed her waist, stuck my fingers under her shirt (Remember I hate obstructions), and started tickling her bare tummy. She was laughing hysterically, bending her back to evade my tickling fingers, but to no avail. I stopped after 30 seconds, thinking she would hand over the money (hoping she would so I could continue). She did not, so I put my finger in her bellybutton. She howled !!!:D She eventually handed over the money, but I did get her again. I'll leave that story for another day!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back