• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First paid session

amaraandarik

Omg SO much fun!

So, I joined Fetlife because it was referred to me for a chance to have in person sessions while making some extra to pay off debt.

This one guy responded, he was totally cool and easy going. I met him at a pub first just to make sure the vibe was good. It was! We ended up making plans this past Tuesday.

He had me spread eagle, naked, and before he even touched me I was laughing hysterically. He went for my armpits and I started begging immediately, then he went for my sides which had me also begging. Then he went for my upper inner thighs and I started screaming :laughhard: He then got my little lipstick vibrator and used it on my sides, OMG never had my sides tickled that much lol I was loving it but hating it at the same time. Begging and pleading for him to stop, which he did.... but only to use the vibrator on my inner thighs and again, more screams. I'm surprised no one knocked on the hotel door lol. He paused to let me get a drink of water and to turn me over, where he did other delightful things to me. Then... he put a ballgag in my mouth sat on my legs, got the hair brush and grabbed my foot and tickled so much I screamed for what I'm pretty sure was 5 mins straight hahaha . He said I was a blast and he wants to do more sessions. Omg this could get addictive!! Probably one of the most fun nights I've ever had lol

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the session so much! :tickle:
Please post about any future sessions, too. :D

I joined the Vancouver ticklers group and made a post that I was looking to do paid sessions and he messaged. I have some other interests too but they're not from the area. One wants to keep me for a full weekend and tickle torture me the whole time :p I'd have breaks of course.

Awesome, how much do you charge out of curiosity? I'm in Ontario but may be taking a trip out west in the near future

$150/hr (I did research of how much tickling models charge, even talked to one popular one , they charge like $400/hr) but since I'm new I do $150/hr if its 1 or 2 hours, if its longer I'd lower the price haha

$150/hr (I did research of how much tickling models charge, even talked to one popular one , they charge like $400/hr) but since I'm new I do $150/hr if its 1 or 2 hours, if its longer I'd lower the price haha

You're awesome, hope you get tickled REAL good :) I'll DM you if I'm ever out west!

Come meet the Devil of your dreams...👹

Slim, brunette mistress with a fingertip-driven hunger for ticklish boys and girls, serving a town near you.

Open-minded and non-judgemental, waiting to hear your biggest tickle fantasies so I can make them come true.

I'll turn your outer personality inside out, while you squirm and squeal, so we can both meet the REAL you. The YOU that secretly LOVES to be stretched, stripped, and played with like a ticklish piano.

Can offer sexting/online services upon request. But don't be shy - come see me in person, so I can make it all happen right in front of you.

Requests and inquiries can be sent to:
[email protected]
289-779-5011

See you soon ❤️

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back