• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First tickling session

Alexballa1

Hey everyone,

I've got a close friend to agree to a tickling session, feet only, and no real bondage. It's my first tickling session as a ler, and outside of videos I don't have any real experience. I want to make my lee as comfortable as possible and make it memorable enough that she is open to doing a 2nd session. Any tips and tricks fellow TMFers are willing to recommend? This isn't limited to lers either, I would love a lee perspective as well. What made you comfortable? Effective tools or methods?

For additional context, I think I've got a good portion of the tools necessary:
[*]Feather
[*]electric toothbrush
[*]pedicure brush
[*]curveed brush
[*] Electric flosser

Any advice or words of wisdom are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

First congrats on the session opportunity and I hope it goes well. Best advice I can give you are a couple of things

1) Clarify boundaries before you begin including a safe word. Even if there is no bondage, these conversations will help to put her mind at ease that you really want this experience to be positive and safe.

2) I might start off with a kind of a playful game like "see how long you can keep your feet on my lap while I tickle you with one finger for one minute" and then increase the intensity/duration using different tools ect. Anyway just something to think about to keep the session light before you try more intense tickling.

3) During the session at different points ask how she is feeling about the experience and ask her if there is something you'd like her do to her feet to tickle them. This gives her a sense of empowerment and ownership of the session and experience.

4) Finally, after the session is over talk about what she liked and didn't like, and you do the same. Then if applicable talk about plans for the next session and go from there. That's all I got for you. Enjoy and please let us know how it all went:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back