• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First ticklish massage experience

dragonguy

TMF Novice
Technically my second professional massage since I tried one yesterday at some walk in Chinese spot. My goal I guess was to scratch the tickling itch a bit. I'm a 23M, and sadly didn't do university and missed out on high school friendships in dating so I'm SOL till I have a girlfriend or maybe something like OnlyFans. Anyway today I went to a more Western spa spot, and I mean this with no prejudice but definitely preferred it over the Asian spots since a language barrier can hinder things like this. To be clear, didn't ask to be tickled specifically to avoid any inappropriateness but in the online booking I said emphasis on ''abdomen and feet, slight tickles fine''.

Anywho, got their a bit late which cut dow on the 45 minutes(7 minute late arrival then 5 mins to use bathroom/get undressed) but the massage itself was great. As a regular massage, the lady(Hispanic I believe) did a great job on my neck and back. She used medium pressure which for both massaging or tickling seems to be the Goldilocks so to speak. My back and neck didn't neccesarily tickle but a bit close to it but I relaxed fine. But once she got to the legs and especially feet, things were more sensitive. Thighs and calves felt the same as my back, except for a couple of spots hit a bit closer to ticklish. Feet got a bit further than that, with pressing her thumbs into my soles and squeezing my feet.

And then there's the midriff. Once she had me turn on my back and put the thin sheet over my belly, she started doing a series of taps and pressing from just below my sternum and down to my belly button. It was 100 percent ticklish and confirmed as my worst spot, because my abs tensed and guarded hard and while keeping a pretty straight face I did bite my tongue. The fact it tickled this much without bare skin showed me just how bad it was. Only other people to tickle my belly in my life was my sister, uncle's GF and a middle classmate who poked my belly button through my shirt twice and said she ''put poison in it''. Since I was late(and stupidly didn't just say to emphasize those spots instead of fully body) it didn't last very long but I may go back Saturday. I'm still in skinny fat territory(6'2, 220 lbs) but in a couple months going back when I'm leaner and seeing how I compare then would be great.

All in all, I know for a fact when/if I get a girlfriend she's gonna have a field day if she accidentally brushes against or pushes on my stomach, or even stretching or lying down with my shirt riding up and she pokes at the bullseye. Funny enough, sometimes I envy females(am not LGBT nor gender dysphoric or have ''feminine'' interests/tastes) since they seem to recieve tickling more, platonic same sex tickling seems pretty common(no desire to do it to male friends, feels weird) as well as revealing tickle spots(crop tops, tighter clothes etc). I'm no Abercrombie model, but not bad looking(shave as I HATE facial and body hair, still mistaken for a teen sometimes) so maybe an alternate genderbent me in the multiverse manages ok lol. My preferences lean conventionally attractive, one of several reasons for getting in shape and I'm a sucker for lean(not cut) or slender folks recieving some belly or navel tickling.

Anyway I rambled a bit but overall feet are an 8, back is a 6, neck and legs a 7, belly 10/10, and when I truly get tickled one day might be 11 or 12.

Thanks for sharing, Dragonguy. Keep trying! There are lots of stories here about being tickled, deliberately or otherwise, by a massage therapist (one of my favorites, btw). Next time, do show up on time to respect their business model, which also gives you the full experience, and make it clear that being tickled is perfectly ok with you. Who knows, you might find a therapist who is ok with it too!

Glad to hear that you a great massage session! :tickle:
If you go back to the same place and get the same masseuse, will she remember that you like to be tickled?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back