• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time with my friend L preview - M/F Feet Mummification

theteam

TMF Master
Heres 9+ mins of my first time with L. She came to me wanting the full works. So not to disappoint I do just that. Full mummification wrap, vibrating wand, gag, hood, ankle stocks and proceed to tickle the soles of her toetied bare feet. I warm her up with my fingers and she lets out cute giggles and you see her soles wrinkle. Followed by using an electric toothbrush. Once the head is removed, it makes her giggle and squirm more. Back to fingers again on both soles to get more giggles. Finally I use a 3D round hairbrush to finish her off and make her hysterical!

Previewpic1.jpgPreviewpic2.jpg

Theres 2 mins of bonus footage I added of her face down and toetied, with me getting some giggles from tickling her soles. Not the best light for it, but figured Id add it as a free bonus.

Previewpic3.jpg

Preview in the link here

Feel free to check out the link to my store below for more videos :D

Or checkout my last post here

wow some guys get all the luck .

Not luck at all! Time building connections and friendships, building a name for myself and a good reputation over 20 years. Nothing anyone else can't achieve themselves if they put the time and effort in.

well what kind guy get so lucky tickle there girl friends feet and over else it just its as easy as that would think that is odd do women enjoy having there bare feet tickled .

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back