• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fitness Trainer ticklish workout

stasiu1990

Hailey starts to close her gym. She goes about her routine. Clean, vacuum and take out the trash.
She makes her last security check when she noticed the two protesters, who have made home to the free gym area, are still there.
This turns Hailey red as she has had it with these two. “Get out! Were closed!” She says clinching her fists.

The two, fat, obese protesters shoot back. “Fuck you and your fatphobia bitch!” They say. “Fatphobia? What the fuck?!” The obese man and women struggle to stand up.
But when they do, they waddle their asses over to Hailey. Hailey watches the two Jabba the Hutts walk towards her.
As they get close, Hailey does become slightly nervous. She is only in sky blue sports bra and shorts.
The two slobs is a man who has a greasy face with a horrible neck beard. And a woman, who has a mole on her face making her look like Ursela.

“We told you what we want! But your not listening! Maybe its time for a different way for you to comply.” The women says as her belly is almost touching Haileys little tummy mound.
“What the FAGAhhh! GET OFF OF ME!” Hailey is picked up from behind by the fat man. “Walk her over to the triceps machine Rick!” Hailey struggles in the fat mans grasp.
Rick gets to the triceps machine, sets her down still holding her. The fat women grabs one of her wrist, fighting her to pull it up tying It to the rope above.
When She got the one arm raised and secured, she smugly grinned at the girl. “guess you need to workout more huh?” Hailey doesn’t answer.
When both arms were secured Rick lets go of Hailey. He walks in front of her standing besides the fat women.

Hailey has her arms secured above her head, tied. The weight to the rope is maxed out and is to heavy for Hailey to pull.
She finds this situation humiliating as her body is in a very vulnerable situation. “Oh look at you Ms. Fit!” The women mocks. “All that training and you still get outdone by a beautiful fat man.”
Rick grins at her. Hailey blushes slightly. “Now. Your going to give us what we want!” “fuck you!” Hailey yells at her.
The Ursela looking women walks up to her, pressings her nails to the soft underbelly of Hailey.
Hailey squirms slightly and lets out little girlish squeals as the nails rake her soft tummy. “What was that tough girl?” Her nails are doing enough to make the girl squirm and bounce.”
“awww the girl has a ticklish belly doesn’t she?” She looks up at her like her eyes are about to pop out.
“Hehe stahahph gah!” the obese woman does. “little ticklish girl. Give us way we want! Or the tickle monster is going to get you!”

“I…. I…. Don’t even know what you want?” Hailey says blushing with defeat in her voice. “Stupid girl!” She says jabbing her bare underarm.
Causing Hailey to scream. She stands in front of Hailey circling her armpits with her nails. Hailey laughs, trying to pull herself up to protect her tender armpits.
“We want to you to promote body positivity. Promote us big girls and men more!” she says now figure-eighting her vulnerable pits.
“HAHA WHAHHHAT THE FUCK ARHEHE YOHUEEHE TALKING ABOUT!” The fat women keeps this up for while.
Raking her underarms and sometimes raking her ticklish triceps and biceps, which causes more verbal teasing. “Awww your wittle muscles are ticklish to?” Hailey ducks her head. “HAHA SHAHAUT UP!”

She stops, Ursela grabbed her cheeks to force her to look at her. “Your gym is going to promote being fat is ok.
I mean, I think we proved our point right? We tied up Ms. Workout and tickled her like a little girl!” Hailey looks at her pissed, she wasn’t going to surrender.
“Fuck you fat ****!” Ursela grins “Tisk, tisk. Ticklish girl.” She says squeezing her little belly. Causing Hailey to scream and sway away. “You want a shot Rick?” Rick shakes his head yes.

They switch places. Rick grinning at the exposed vulnerable women. “mmmm. What should I do with you?” He asks tracing his right finger up and down Haileys left arm.
Causing her to flex and shake to the ticklish feeling. “Ah! I know, lets play with your titties!” Hailey gasps “Don’t you fucking dare!” Rick cackles.
“or what?” Rick grabs her sport bra and starts to fold it upward. Hailey turns bright red. Fights as hard as she can but again the weight that is holding her is too much.
“Awww. Don’t worry babae. I’ll be gentle!” Her bra is up, exposing her B+ tits to the obese man and women. Hailey is red faced.
Rick wraps his arms around her to pull her closer.”Are you going to do what we say little bitch!” Hailey looks up at him.
“fuck! You HEHEHE NANANANON!” Rick plays with her right nipple with his free hand.
“Oh my goodness Ms. Fit. Your boobs are ticklish to? What about your left one?” Rick switches to her left nipple. Stroking it with his stiff fingers.
Hailey has tears in her eyes laughing in hysterics. Absolutely humiliated has her girls are being fondled by the sick man.
Ah coochie coochie coochie goo! Ah coochie coochie coochie goo!” Rick repeats. “AHH NANANOO STAHAHAP!” Hailey breaks.
“What was that? You want me to stop?” Rick continues. “AHHH YEHAHESS! Rick was going to stop, but just wanted to force her to submit.
“Say please mister. Stop tickling my boobies!” Rick squeezes her left tit. Hailey screams and flails her head back. Face red as a tomatoe. “PLEHEHHEASE MISSSTER! STAHAHAP TICKLINNNGGG MY BOOBIEHEHES!”

Rick stops. He takes a step back with all smiles and horny. Hailey is defeated with her head down and sobbing.
Ursela again steps in front of her grabbing her cheeks, forcing her again to look in her eyes. Now are you going to do what we say?”
Hailey sobs a little. “Yes… Do what you want. Just please let me go!” Ursela grins “Good. See you tomorrow! We will discuss promotion and plans.”
Ursela steps back. Looks at her defeated victim with glee. “You know Ms. Fit your really do have an adorable little belly.
Maybe I’ll lick it next time!” She says raking her tummy mound one more time. This of course causes Hailey to buck and give one last loud laugh.
Both Ursela and Rick laugh as they leave. As Hailey comes to she realizes they left her literally hanging with her boobs exposed.
She continued sob. She was saved a few hours later when a concerned boyfriend came by to check on her. After she was freed, she collapsed into his arms crying.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back