• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

flirting or no? weigh in!

banddmagic1

so I was at an meeting last night with a group I am apart of...we are basically all friendly acquaintances, don't know each other well or long...I'm new, so we've only seen each other in person with masks on... there were 2 different girls that said something to me, and wanted to know if they are flirting/seem attracted to me. I'm not exactly single, so I am not going to act on anything, but more just curious, as I'm not good at reading these things.

1. I was talking to someone and said something that was misheard by a girl as "big dick". She turned and said "did you just say "big dick?" and i'm like...haha no. that's not something I would just go around saying, and she responded with. "Just announce it to everyone" haha. I'm wondering because...it's a longer conversation focused on my penis than normal, and she attached the "big dick" reference to me, and not just in general

2. As I said, in masks, and I pulled mine down a few times to eat/drink, and a girl randomly came up to me and said "do you know what John said? He was like "Oh, do you know who I didn't realize, but is really handsome? Brett!" We talked about how it's funny how we don't really get to see each other's faces ever etc, and as she talked to me she was very friendly and rubbed my bicep.

what do you think? obvious flirting? making it known they are attracted? just random?

I would say #2 is definitely flirting. #1 is just kind of random. It could be flirting, but maybe she was just trying to be funny.

If she rubbed your bicep she was flirting. Number 2 was absolutely flirting but don't take it as she was indicating she wanted sex. Girls like to play head games.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back