• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Florida Woman (Supposedly) Gets 3rd Breast attached (LINK HAS NON-NUDE SELFIES)

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
I say "Supposedly" because there are plenty of Rumors out there that it's Fake. But she's sticking to her story that this is all %100 Real.

Now this woman says she had to go through multiple doctors before she found one that would actually do it, and that she spent $20,000 to get this done, and claims she even has Video of the Surgery being done.

Now I saw online that she did it because she didn't want to date anymore, and wanted to seem "Unattractive" to Men. I guess a simple "NO" is too outdated. Nothing has been said yet if she's a Lesbian or not. But even if she is, I don't know how much luck she's gonna have with 3 Breasts. But you never know what people are into.

I saw an Interview with her outside of her home, and she said she hopes that doing this will eventually lead to her becoming a Reality TV Star, on MTV. And she claims that the Video she has of the Surgery will be aired on her show. Now she could have meant her Youtube Channel when she meant footage will be shown, but I don't know. Still, she seems confident about her chances of landing on MTV.

And Recently, information about her Past has raised serious questions on her honesty in general. Here's an Article for more Info. http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/t...ve-had-plastic-surgery-so-she-can-hav#1t90ejr

Now if this is indeed all %100 True and she did have this done, it's her Body, and she can do whatever the hell she wants with it. If this is what makes her happy, then so be it. It's not Illegal, and she's not hurting anyone. Don't get me wrong, I think it's seriously one of the weirdest things I've ever heard of, I think that there are much better ways to become famous, and of course there are better ways to tell people you're not interesting in dating. Certainly ways that won't run you $20,000.

Every News person has had pretty much the same response, "Let's Stop making Stupid People Famous". But nowadays, when it comes to Reality TV Shows, Stupidity and Craziness is what sells. And if she is seriously given a Reality Show, I wonder what it will be called.

I say "Supposedly" because there are plenty of Rumors out there that it's Fake. But she's sticking to her story that this is all %100 Real.

Now this woman says she had to go through multiple doctors before she found one that would actually do it, and that she spent $20,000 to get this done, and claims she even has Video of the Surgery being done.

Now I saw online that she did it because she didn't want to date anymore, and wanted to seem "Unattractive" to Men. I guess a simple "NO" is too outdated. Nothing has been said yet if she's a Lesbian or not. But even if she is, I don't know how much luck she's gonna have with 3 Breasts. But you never know what people are into.

I saw an Interview with her outside of her home, and she said she hopes that doing this will eventually lead to her becoming a Reality TV Star, on MTV. And she claims that the Video she has of the Surgery will be aired on her show. Now she could have meant her Youtube Channel when she meant footage will be shown, but I don't know. Still, she seems confident about her chances of landing on MTV.

And Recently, information about her Past has raised serious questions on her honesty in general. Here's an Article for more Info. http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/t...ve-had-plastic-surgery-so-she-can-hav#1t90ejr

Now if this is indeed all %100 True and she did have this done, it's her Body, and she can do whatever the hell she wants with it. If this is what makes her happy, then so be it. It's not Illegal, and she's not hurting anyone. Don't get me wrong, I think it's seriously one of the weirdest things I've ever heard of, I think that there are much better ways to become famous, and of course there are better ways to tell people you're not interesting in dating. Certainly ways that won't run you $20,000.

Every News person has had pretty much the same response, "Let's Stop making Stupid People Famous". But nowadays, when it comes to Reality TV Shows, Stupidity and Craziness is what sells. And if she is seriously given a Reality Show, I wonder what it will be called.

http://www.likesharetweet.com/inspiring/7-women-you-wont-believe-actually-exist/3/

3-tits-hooker-total-recall-n2.jpg

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back