• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

football

giggleygirl25

2nd Level Red Feather
ok...for the first thread i've ever started here i thought i'd throw out a football question to ya'll....what opinion (if any) do you have on Marty Schottenheimer(hope i spelled it correctly)'s decision to play Drew Brees this season instead of the more veteran quarterback he has in Doug Flutie...just curious.

Hi giggleygirl25.

Ok... they paid big time to get him, he still has a hell of an arm and he's younger than Doug.

Doug has the balls of a giant, love the guy but Drew can take them farther in the playoffs (or to the playoffs).

But hey.. let's talk about Da Beaarsss..... ;)

DK

i have a soft spot for doug being that i'm a bills fan...the bears are good,hopefully they will do well...not sure how this new alignment of the league is gonna effect the playoffs and stuff:dogpile:

All i know is doug likes to start. So if he starts hanging around Drew's koolaide they might want to watch out...heh...

Buffalo Bills...

As a Bills fan, I think they made the right move. Flutie is better in small doses, especially when he gets the opportunity to come off the bench and be heroic. Q

i'm so glad that rob johnson is not our problem anymore,i feel sorry for the team that picked him up though...i hope for good things to happen with buffalo...and with drew and alex they will:grouphug:

I think Schott had to go with the young guy, if the franchise plans on building around him. The Chargers at least 3 years away from contending, might as well put the kid through his paces and let him blossom.

Speaking of which, is anyone else bloody terrified of what Donovan McNabb is gonna start doing now that he's entering the stage of his career when quarterbacks take it to that next level? Yikes.

But I'm with DK - DA BEARS! Have you been following the preseason games? I really think they're fielding the best linebacking team in the league right now, and with Urlacher and Holdman locked up the front office's number one priority this year is getting Colvin signed long-term. With them leading the D and a hopefully healthy Marcus Robinson back in a receiving core that can stack up with any in the division (size, strength, speed), I like our chances this year :D Too bad they're playing too far away for me to get to any games.

And as for Doug Flutie . . say what you want, but there is no denying he's one of the great Madden Football video game players of all time. It doesn't matter who I'm playing, I can convert 4th and 35 with Flutie from anywhere on the field. Just unstoppable.

i think Brees will do well, but Doug is more than capable of doing the job.

but how about them 49ers!!! yeah, we will have a good year. now, if we can just get past the Rams......

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back