• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all the Natashas' out there(Women ONLY)!!!

BorisandNatasha

TMF Expert
Not a poll really because so many of you women out there have your own indivuality and desires in the matter of tickling. Too many choices really to make it a black and white issue.

So, you wild tickling women........how far would you tickle your ticklee or victim? How long? If given an absolute green light to be as wicked and relentless as you wanted. No limitations. The person you are to tickle gives you absolute and total control. Period. That is what the person wanted.
What would you do with such an opportunity!
How much would you tickle? To what level would you take that person?
My Natasha would be UNMERCIFUL to is fullest!
How would you be?!
What would you do?

Boris

I have a lot of pent up frustrations and would welcome a willing lee to tickle. I'm not really into tickle torture, but could test some limits and new ways to play. I'm a response junkie and would try whatever to get the greatest response from my victim....er....um....lee! I promise he would enjoy every evil minute; I'd make sure he'd be in ther throes of hysterical laughter for as long as he/she wanted. :tickle:

I've never had the opportunity to tickle a woman before, but have been curious. I haven't had the chance to tickle in so long, I'm not necessarily picky! But alas, I have school and other obligations and don't have the time right now. But December 2007 can't get here fast enough! <<<<----

I'm not a 'ler, or at least I haven't really been one and I don't really want to be, but I'd think, given total control, it wouldn't be as fun because where's the threshold you're trying to push past?

If you have an absolute green light, it would seem as if there's no point to even try anything because where's the satisfaction? Maybe that's just how I see it.

I think if I were a 'ler, it'd be much more fun to try to push a person to their limit and then keep going.

ticklishgiggle said:
I'm not a 'ler, or at least I haven't really been one and I don't really want to be, but I'd think, given total control, it wouldn't be as fun because where's the threshold you're trying to push past?

If you have an absolute green light, it would seem as if there's no point to even try anything because where's the satisfaction? Maybe that's just how I see it.

I think if I were a 'ler, it'd be much more fun to try to push a person to their limit and then keep going.

I am not saying that there is no threshold to pass within the lee. The lee would have some limit somewhere at some point. I am saying that you have the green light to take the lee past those limits. The ler would have the green light to tickle the lee for as long as she wants regardless of what the lee says during the tickling. To take it to the epitomy extreme. The ler to have whatever it takes to satisfy herself whereas the lee has no control whatsoever when the tickling stops. The goal IS to push the person well past the limits and beyond! :firedevil

Boris

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back