• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Fantastickle: Is Yaqi banging Brea? (Free Hot Mega Sample)

In this clip no obviously you aren't banging her. When the camera is off? I would say yeah. She has the hots for you and you 2 seem to have a way more personal and intimate relationship then most producers have with their models.

Do I think it is common for you to bang your models? No! Do I think every producer bangs their models? No! Am I naive enough to think it "never" has ever happened? No. So just because "this clip" doesn't show you and her doing the horizontal lambda and just because you don't have a history of banging your models doesn't mean you 2 aren't.

Make all the over exaggerated and sarcastic about what "Fantastickle said" all you want to try and down play it or distract from it. Point is I think you 2 are fucking period!

In this clip no obviously you aren't banging her. When the camera is off? I would say yeah. She has the hots for you and you 2 seem to have a way more personal and intimate relationship then most producers have with their models.

Do I think it is common for you to bang your models? No! Do I think every producer bangs their models? No! Am I naive enough to think it "never" has ever happened? No. So just because "this clip" doesn't show you and her doing the horizontal lambda and just because you don't have a history of banging your models doesn't mean you 2 aren't.

Make all the over exaggerated and sarcastic about what "Fantastickle said" all you want to try and down play it or distract from it. Point is I think you 2 are fucking period!

Actually I have a long history of banging my models. But Brea and I believe that what begins in church can continue at home.

Whatever the case man all I am saying is she digs you and wants you to screw her. And I think it could be highly likely that you did.

Actually I have a long history of banging my models. But Brea and I believe that what begins in church can continue at home.

<Laughing Out Loud, Literally> Thank you for that, Yaqi. Priceless.

Whatever the case man all I am saying is she digs you and wants you to screw her. And I think it could be highly likely that you did.

Perhaps you're just projecting your own concerns on this matter.

first off, Yaqi i'm a huge fan.

secondly who cares? its their business, and no1 elses.

thirdly, Yaqi keep doing good. i really enjoy ur videos, excellent work. BRAVO!!!! BRAVO!!!! dont pay n e attention 2 them.

sorry if offended n e 1.

This fuckin' guy man lol gotta love it.

Problem is he is trying to distract by making a joke about it. Instead of making jokes he should be flattered that a girl like that wants to fuck him.

Serious?

What your all forgetting is he posted the original question is he "banging" this chic? Obviously he wants you to know. I dont care who he is screwing. Keep making the product people want to see. Your personal life is your own if you choose to share it thats fine. Just say it dont post it in a question to see if everyone has an opinion who cares.

What your all forgetting is he posted the original question is he "banging" this chic? Obviously he wants you to know.

Actually the topic of this post was directed solely at Fantastickle, as a response to the thorough taunting he gave me in a previous thread.

dude im not tryin 2 be mean, or offend n e 1, but just drop it ok?

who cares? if so, good 4 him, if not same thing.

sorry if i offended n e 1.

Actually the topic of this post was directed solely at Fantastickle, as a response to the thorough taunting he gave me in a previous thread.

Yaqi

Wasn't a taunt but a question. Reason I asked is first off because most producers don't even have their models interested in them. At least certainly not to the point you that this chick digs you. Second most producers would be too uncomfortable to do anything about it even if they did. It's clear this chick really digs you and probably would love for you to fuck her. I was just wondering if you actually did or if you chickened out.

If you want to take that as a taunt or an insult go ahead but really it is just a question being blown out of proportion.

Yaqi

If you want to take that as a taunt or an insult go ahead but really it is just a question being blown out of proportion.

If you had asked it once it would have been a question. And I agree that it has been totally blown out of proportion and I'm willing to take some of the responsibility for that. So perhaps I should set the record straight once and for all.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back