• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For foot ticklers...What kind of feet do you prefer to tickle

What kind of feet do you prefer to tickle

• petite 9 (like size 4.5 - 5.5)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • petite and plump (fat little feet)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • average (size 6.5 - 8)

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • average and narrow

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • large (size 9 -11)

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Docsoul

TMF Master
Just a question....do any of you have any sort of preference to the shape of feet that you tickle. Do you prefer real petite (i.e. size 4 or 5), petite and plump, average and narrow (7-8), large (size 9-10).

No preference. So long as the feet are ticklish....well groomed and in good shape appearance wise.

TTD;)

:shock:

.....well, speaking personally....They have to be female and they have to be available, like right in front of me for example.......

I have to agree with TTD on this, as long as the feet are female, ticklish, and well cared for, then the size doesn't matter. :D

Ab-sole-lutely makes no difference if well taken care of. Soft and well groomed sexiest thing in the world.

My answer for this question was average. I also most prefer tickling feet which have soft and hyperticklish soles, and ones which are well groomed with well taken care of and polished toenails preferably red.

Mitch

Long and narrow ?

9-A ?

10-AA ?

11- AAA ? (okay, maybe that's taking it too far)

Does not matter. As long as they are well kept, and insanely ticklish.

I like any female feet up to size 8 - as long as they're pretty, shapely and cared for - callouses turn me right off - and I hate the claws you see on some girls - the prettiest feet that I have seen in tickling videos lately, by the way, are Morgan's feet in the Dungeon Maidens videos - they are small and shapely.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back