• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Girls only where on ur feet are you the most ticklish

Where on ur feet are you the most ticklish

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Undercurl of toes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Inbetween toes

• Arch

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Ball

• Heel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My whole foot is too ticklish to tell

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I had to go with all, because the poll wouldn't let me choose mutiple :p
Arches and balls for sure. I didn't used to think my toes were until I met a couple of the wild ones here!

XOXO

lol what happened with your toes. I would agree too with all. Right between the toes is a really bad spot for me as well the arch and etc... Just extremly ticklish feet I have hehe

It was kind of surreal~I didn't really expect it and never experienced it, so I figured (foolishly) I was immune. He held my toes back, got the undersides, I was screaming. Having them licked and sucked gets the same reaction, whew, geting HOT in here...

XOXO

Gooodness lol. I hate when my toes are bent back being tickled. It's torture for me hehe. I actually haven't had my toes sucked or licked so who knows how that feels for me.

Trust me~I'm new to this, but it's INSANE, delicious torture...
XOXO

pretty much my whole foot drives me insane, especially when a vibrtor is being used on me while jester tickles my feet ... HOLY SHIT!!!

lol that's fun steph.. maybe I'll have a go with those feet hehe since I am a ler as well as a lee :)

Me too! When I first arrived here I was so deprived, I thought myself as 100% lee, until I met an amazing guy who was a switch.
I couldn't beleive how much I LOVED exacting my revenge. It's especially fun when they bill themselves as "strictly dom" but melt like ice cubes on hot Georgia asphalt when I use my long nails on THEM! Seriously do try it.

And let them use their mouth on your toes, I promise your mind (and senses) will be blown!
XOXO

steph said:
And let them use their mouth on your toes, I promise your mind (and senses) will be blown!
XOXO

Just the words I love to here from my Siren.:D

Very good question! I approve wholeheartedly. Ah, Gemma, please check your Private Messages again. I left you another message in there. Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

Such a wonderful thread for us foot ticklers! Oh, the thought of tickling all the ticklish soles of the females who posted on here! LOL! "Dreams"
By the way, Gemma, if you are on, I left you another PM. Take care, and I hope to hear from you when you can.

Mitch

Hey.. um.. Mitch... this was a female only thread...

LOLOLOL

Smurfy is right, her whole foot is ticklish. and yes using a vibrator on her does inhance it.

um....

probably everywhere on my feet. :p i'm really ticklish on my feet and breasts kinda:D

Balls of my feet and under my toes. My fiancee drives me insane when he tickles there :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back