• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forget having a Music Forum....we need an Obituary Forum!

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
For whom the bell tolls. My bet is Bugman knows. He always knows. The guy must have a hotline to St. Peter.

"Hello, Bugman? Listen....the news is going to break at about 2:00 today, but I thought you should hear it first...... Johnny Jenkins just arrived up here and I think he's going to be staying....... won't you tell the TMF?." lol. (I'm not comlaining i certainly appreciate it, and especially the sobriety and respect with which you break the news. It's just getting amazing, how many passings I've now learned of through you! Seriously, I'll bet I learned about John Lennon from you! Didn't you tell me about that, when I was 11?

What are we going to do, not have a thread for this one or that one? Of course we are! We all share the experience of hearing this great song, or seeing that classic movie, or whatever great achievement they made. It's the easiest thread to contribute to, and feels good to do it. Ron Glass. Ron Fucking Glass.

And they're dropping like flies! Actually, I wish flies would drop as fast as these great talents do! It's not going to get better, it's going to get more! As in Roger Moore! How about Roger Daltrey? I hear hes really ill. Jeesh, not Daltrey! (see what I mean?) Maybe we should just make a whole forum for it.

It's an interesting phenomenon! Some people you'd think would get alot of comments on, nothing! The TMF has its own rules. Elie Wiesel, 0 comments. Gwen Ifill, 0 comments. Ron Glass - whom I love! - 57 comments! (something like that.) I think that's great, by the way, I was so heartened to see that guy appreciated, don't get me wrong!

Anyways, just goofing around, goofing around when I should be doing something else. It just keeps getting said, every day, in multiple threads and in conversations 'round the globe: "another one gone" "damn, this year sucks, we're losing everybody!". I had to make a thread about it. A little gallows humor. Gotta laugh to keep from crying, right? ;)

The Reverend Gary Davis. He's deceased, too.

There are a lot of famous people. Eventually they get old and die, unless they die young.

I'm fine with noting their passing, but not at the expense of the still-living (especially the young).

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back