• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

forgetting the safety word

damdu

TMF Novice
what would you do in such a situation during the session

Hey! When I play, I give my lee a little ball she can hold with her hand and when we reach her limit she just throw it, which is a clear indication I need to stop. That's very useful when the lee is using a gag.

The physical ball sort of solution is one good way to go. Grunt codes also (Shave and a haircut) when gagged also. But for verbal safe words I tend to favor letting the person pick their own, which tends to be something they don't forget.

Myriads

Hey! When I play, I give my lee a little ball she can hold with her hand and when we reach her limit she just throw it, which is a clear indication I need to stop. That's very useful when the lee is using a gag.
Hey I really like the ball idea I should use that sometime.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

verbally, default to "red" its universal and general even if it's not "THE" safe word, it's respected enough to at least check on you

Same. My default is red. Can’t really forget it

The safety word I use for the tickling to stop is yes please and the word for more tickling is no. Things can get confusing sometimes.

The safety word I use for the tickling to stop is yes please and the word for more tickling is no. Things can get confusing sometimes.

Veeeeery clever.....That's when you need the non verbal cues like the ball, or a squeaky toy, but that one might get confusing as well. Unless you establish a signal, like 3 squeezes in a row, or some other pattern. Of course, a talented Ler could deviously defeat the squeaky toy by disrupting the Lee's pattern or signal in the middle of them creating it. Of course it's always fun to have a Lee get near the point of tickle exhaustion, then let them have just enough rest to allow their body and brain to reset before going again. Restarting after allowing the false sense of calm or security they have (from thinking the tickling is over) can be very effective, and fun. Just have to know the person, their 'limits' and their safe words/signals.

I never had a real tickle session with anyone, not yet. But I have fantasized about it a lot, and there is never a "safety word." It just keeps going, no matter what. If someone was tickling me, I think she'd probably sense when to stop, without me giving a word. But hopefully she wouldn't stop, not for a very long time!

What I find completely hysterical and and turns my mind into mush in par tickler is when the let makes me safework and pulls back slightly as if the safe word was forgotten and wants some sort of verification before I am allowed to find to regain my sanity.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What I find completely hysterical and and turns my mind into mush in par tickler is when the ler makes me safework and pulls back slightly as if the safe word was forgotten and wants some sort of verification before I am allowed to find to regain my sanity.

I love this idea! I was thinking that it would squeak, but throwing it seems super fun!

Have your back up be something very mechanical and obvious.

Like make eye contact and go “Uh-uh Uh-Uh Uh-Uh” three times.
(I learned that by watching Matt Williams!)

But, if you always use the same safeword and you typically don’t forget. My wife has “mistletoe” and mine is “waffles”.

Very good! I believe that was the same mechanism when journalists tried water boarding.

Lol whaaat?

Sorry! I know that was quite random when shared without context. :)

We have to go back a couple years. The US military was under scrutiny for “enhanced interrogation techniques”. One of which was waterboarding. I think it was Christopher Hitchens who submitted to this allegedly horrible punishment. Because he couldn’t talk because he was, ya’ know, being watetboarded, he had weighed cylinders in his hands. When he couldn’t bear anymore, he dropped the cylinder.

Hope this explains my oddly specific reference. :D

I never use gags, so found it easiest and safest when I used to play with newbies to have the girl use her own name as a safeword, reasoning that she couldn't forget that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back