• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

french lesson?

ray

Hello there....

Can someone help me out?.....On extremetickling.com a few clips are added with the name "french lesson". Can anyone tell me where I can order this tape?
Thanks.....

Ray

CalStar Production Info Follow-Up

The mods MAY feel this link belongs in the Links/Updates or even the Requests forum, Ray, so be prepared to have this thread moved.:D

As far as I can tell, Ray, their site is still not up for online ordering, Linked here, is the last known URL for CalStar(that I know of). The reason it has been down, to the best of my knowledge, was that it has been also marketing a spanking (corporal punishment) video line whereby regulatory authorities took issue with some of the portrayal of "young themes" in their plots. All their videos I have ever viewed state "All models are 18 years of age or older, proof on file," in the credits so I think it was just a matter of construction, where the regulatory agencies were concerned. Long story short? It was probably easier to take the site down and slowly but painstakingly redress its content, than try to set an expensive, intensive, and potentially controversial new legal precedent with its former content.

Anyhow, there is telephone and written contact information available at that URL. Hopefully, you can call the (800) number listed, write, or e-mail (via the link provided therein) and get what you need.

Good luck and happy tickling!

*GuitarPeteTklr shreds his way back into tickling oblivion*

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back