• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

French Tickling

Iggy pop

3rd Level Orange Feather
I have not yet seen a review for the Pay French Tickling Site, so I decide I would give one myself. First the only other pay site that I have joined was Fem Feet(Real Tickling or TC now) about two years ago. I was thinking about joining Magic Touch's pay site, but I own a few of their videos and I thought I would try something new. Plus French Tickling site is cheaper. Since the only other site I joined was the Fem Feet site I am going to use them to compare and contrast, but I should say that I joined that site a couple of years ago and I don't know what changes they have made since. Another thing I mention, the main focus of my review will be on tickling clips because that is my main reason for joining such a site. The Site also has photos and foot fetish clips, but these do not interest me.

First and probably most important thing I want to talk about is the ticklishness of the ladies. Let me just say that French Tickling has, in my opinion, the most ticklish models on the net. Not only do they have some of the best reactions, but the reactions seem natural. While the Fem Feet site, I thought had some legitamately ticklish girls there were places where the reactions seemed forced and exagerated. You will not find any of that on the French Tickling site.

As for the attractiveness of the models, I think Fem Feet(other sites as well) has a slight advantage here. On the Fem Feet site, I don't think they had a model that wasn't attractive. The models on the French Tickling are not quite model type women, but are more the girl next door type. Well the girl next door that speaks French. I would even go so far to say that some of the models fall on the ugly side, but I would say that they also have their stunners like Audrey and Nadia. Two girls that could hold their own with any Fem Feet model. If you are curious what the models look like then go ahead and take the free preview and look at the models. However, not all these pics do the models justice and I swear some of them look better on the video clips.

If you are a foot tickler, I don't think you will be disapointed. About 50% of the clips on the site are of foot tickling. I think the Fem Feet site was roughly about 40% foot tickling. If you are an upper body tickler you will not be dissapointed eithier. They have some of the best upperbody tickling action. By the way the site has 185 tickling clips as compared to the Fem Feet Site I joined which had about 80. So for the money, French Tickling has one of the best selections out there.

The French Tickling site is great, but there are a few negatives. One of the main ones is download speed. I have DSL and I download the clips on average about 20/KB sec. Other sites I usally download clips at 100/KB sec average. This may have something to do with them be located in France, but I'm not sure. So the average 4MB clip takes about 4-5 minutes to download with their site. Just to note the clip lengths range from 30 secondes to 1 1/2 minutes. I think the Fem Feet Sites clip ranged from 15 to 45 seconds. Again you are getting more bang for your buck with French Ticking.

Another downside with the French Tickling is production value, but they are getting better and most of the problems are with their earlier clips. One of my biggest Pet Peaves is static shot of feet being tickled. I think it is fine to start on feet but eithier pan, tilt, or cut to the face. I don't about you but I love seeing facial reactions. French Tickling has a lot of clips that are static shots on their feet, but I do have to say that they are getting better about it. They are starting to vary their shot more, and use pans. Another criticism that I have is some of these clip are dark, and these guys should invest in some lights. I noticed that they are starting to go outside a lot more, maybe that is their soloution to the problem. I don't think it uncommon for a new video company to start out rocky in the technical department and then get better the more they shoot. I think we can already see this with French Tickling.

All in All the French Tickling site is a great site. It has even inspired me to learn some French. The Fem Feet site I joined was not a bad site in fact it was a good site, but it was good enough to make me want to stay with it. The French Tickling site may be a new site, but I would have to say they are quickly becoming one of the best on the net.

Last edited:
yup

well i think you said it all, iggy, and said it well.
yes indeed
i am not a memeber but i am thinking about it...i have seen many of their clips and there models seem to be quite ticklish...almost all of them...iggy is right about that...i mean lets face it many of the tickle companies here are in it for money and seem to look for model types then test ticklishness...but there are some guys (very amature) arent really concerned with making money as much as they just love the fetish (A.N.A.,wallstreet, yacky sp? etc) well these two guys seems to be in that category...also they seem to be familiar with the models sooooo maybe that helps with the ticklishness of the models.....hummmm...well anyway i reccomend the site to anyone who is looking for something new a different.....
no story lines no hollywood actress wantabees (ahemm yet) just tickling!!!
anyway Iggy good review (just some bandwagon jumping i guess)
and to frenchtickling.com
good shit! keep it up!!:D

Thanks for the compliment Sexy. I wanted to give an actually review, and not just say "this is the greatest site ever" Comments like those tell me very little other than you liked the site.

I thank you both on the reviews as I hadn't heard anything about the French site. Very cool and it gives me more to think on (as in what site to be a member of)

DK

They have just started posting weekly 3 minute foot tickling clips (in Real Player format) in addition to the five MPEG clips.

These usually feature about three scenes of the same girl and are in my opinion excelent.

sclubtickle said:
They have just started posting weekly 3 minute foot tickling clips (in Real Player format) in addition to the five MPEG clips.

These usually feature about three scenes of the same girl and are in my opinion excelent.

Yes, I do believe these clips are in the free preview section. Check it out and see how good the clips are. I just can't say enough good things about this company. They have even inspired me to learn French.

Accurate review

Well put, yes, some of the models aren't exactly knockouts, but the tickling is real, and so are the reactions. You should add Mathilde to the list of great reactions, check out her laughter and twitching when her feet get it, she is suffering some serious torture there!

Question: when will they run LONGER clips? They're too short, IMHO.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back