• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frisk Tickle Scenes M/M

TheCoffeeGirl

Here are some scenes from movies and shows where a person is accidentally tickled while being frisked. All of these are M/M.

The In-Laws (2003): Albert Brooks and Michael Douglas are both being frisked, but Albert Brooks has ticklish underarms. His giggles and pleas are adorable! This is my personal favorite frisking scene. Here is a clip of the tickle scene itself. youtube.com/watch?v=PrKrjqsIdYM

Hogan's Heroes (1965-1971): In the episode 'Color the Luftwaffe Red,' Sgt. Schultz has to frisk each of the prisoners before they are allowed to leave a room. Corporal LeBeau has a ticklish reaction to the frisking. Also, in the episode 'The Reluctant Target,' Schultz reaches for LeBeau to frisk him, but LeBeau recoils and says, “Don’t tickle me, Schultzy, please!” In both episodes, Newkirk also reacts ticklishly to the frisking, but I think his reactions are fake because his reactions seem to be about stalling or distraction purposes for whatever scheme the characters are doing. On the other hand, LeBeau’s reactions seem to be genuine and natural. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if actor Robert Clary (LeBeau) was ticklish in real life.

The Lucy Show (1962-1968): This episode guest stars Sid Caesar playing himself. While at a bank, he gets mistaken for a Sid Caesar imposter (but he’s not an imposter; it’s really him). He twitches when frisked by a police officer and says, “Stop! I’m very ticklish!” The frisking begins at the 11:25 mark. youtube.com/watch?v=F7axUl5iF7s

I know that there’s also a Woody Allen movie called ‘Take the Money and Run’ where he gets frisked and tickled.
If anyone knows about any other frisk tickling scenes, I would love to hear about them. It’s such a fun way to accidentally tickle someone. :)

Three Stooges "Sing a Song of Six Pants" - Moe frisked at 16:12

t=1773 (remove space between ? and t)

29:34

Frisked by police. Nice reaction!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back