• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frustration of not getting any

CS22

How do you guys deal with the frustration of not being tickled or tickling someone? I’m so frustrated right now. I’m a lee, and I’m dying to be tickled but I don’t have a partner.

I’ve been watching videos, I fantasize about it all the time…what I’d like done to me and by who. A famous hockey player comes to mind. 😊 I try to find fan fiction on the internet, love that. It’s difficult though. What I wouldn’t give to have a guy straddle me and tickle the hell out of my ribs and under arms for a long long time. Then finish off with a good long foot tickle. Then just start all over again of course. 😁

What do you guys do to help yourselves when you aren’t getting any??

Depending on where you live, you might be able to find a willing partner in the personals section.

Out of curiosity, which hockey player are you referring to? ;)

Depending on where you live, you might be able to find a willing partner in the personals section.

Out of curiosity, which hockey player are you referring to? ;)

Oh geez, lol, I think I’m blushing right now. But…Auston Matthews…please, no horrible comments about my Leafs, lol. &#55358;&#56698;

haha :) I don't follow hockey much, but the Hurricanes are my team.

I empathize with you. I'm a ler, but I suppose each side has its challenges the other can't fully appreciate without experiencing it firsthand. Obviously, visual content helps provide a release. Personally, trying to pair consumption with creation helps tremendously. Videos and drawings are great but channeling that energy into creating that sort of content kind of puts me inside my own fantasy. For example, I've written a few stories. I'm even writing a tickle fantasy right now that I think may be worth posting when it's done. When I write or plan my writing, the thoughts almost become palpable. Afterwards, the consumptive experience even becomes enhanced. I'll notice part of a video or read a story and pondering how I could express it in my own writing makes what I watched more tangible to me. I hope that explanation made sense. If you lived in Georgia, I would happily help you out for what little it's worth.

Do you live in Toronto? I understand that's a pretty open minded fetish friendly city. Maybe try fetlife. Since that's almost a complete sausagefest, and you're a woman, you'll probably find a lot of dudes who'd love to tickle you senseless. Just be careful about who you meet.

When I wasn’t getting any? I was improving myself as a person. I donated plasma for. A few years. I studied. Learned about government. Saw sites. Just enjoyed life and made myself a more well rounded person so maybe people would want to do more with me.

If you’re near Michigan check out Tickle Katt on Instagram. She’s super ticklish and she tickles. She sells videos and does sessions. I’ve attached an image from one of my fav F/M videos which I purchased from her not long ago…

4D841E6B-60A6-443E-AA0E-3E5ED1692421.jpeg

I have read many stories on here, that used to tie me over for some time

How do you guys deal with the frustration of not being tickled or tickling someone? I’m so frustrated right now. I’m a lee, and I’m dying to be tickled but I don’t have a partner.

I’ve been watching videos, I fantasize about it all the time…what I’d like done to me and by who. A famous hockey player comes to mind. &#55357;&#56842; I try to find fan fiction on the internet, love that. It’s difficult though. What I wouldn’t give to have a guy straddle me and tickle the hell out of my ribs and under arms for a long long time. Then finish off with a good long foot tickle. Then just start all over again of course. &#55357;&#56833;

What do you guys do to help yourselves when you aren’t getting any??

It's a tough position to be in and I think many people feel that way especially lers that are looking for female lees like myself. I thought getting verified by Jeff and receiving the blue check mark would help my chances but it hasn't as of yet. So I've turned to professional sessions as many people come through the New England area are offer tickling both as a lee or a ler. Here is the site I've used that could be helpful to you...

https://sessiongirls.com/?sfid=7612&_sfm_about=Tickle Wrestling

The key is not to give up and keep trying. I know that's what I'm doing. I wish you and everyone looking for a tickle partner the best of luck.

When I wasn’t getting any? I was improving myself as a person. I donated plasma for. A few years. I studied. Learned about government. Saw sites. Just enjoyed life and made myself a more well rounded person so maybe people would want to do more with me.

Yea that's probably not gunna work all that well. Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back