• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fuck Facebook Forever!

kopfhorer

2nd Level Red Feather
Tonight I tried logging into my Facebook account. I used the same computer that I'd used for well, everything. Facebook flashed me a message that my account was temporarily locked because I was logging in from an unfamiliar location and would only be unlocked if I jumped through certain hoops.

First, they threw a CAPTCHA challenge at me. In their efforts to make CAPTCHA text unreadable to 'bots, they've also made it virtually unreadable to humans! But I got through this first hoop.

The second hoop was my "security question". I answered it as best I knew how, but I seem to have forgotten the exact answer. And unlike your password there's no way of resetting or recovering it. Sometimes you can pass a photo challenge - that is, they flash pictures of your friends and ask you to identify them, but they did not offer that option this time.

No other site throws these absurd security measures at you (save Yahoo, but we're used to them sucking anyway, aren't we?). Not Google, not even Paypal. Only Facebook pulls this crap. Support? They never heard of it. There's no one you can contact to remedy a jam such as this one. And even though I was perfectly able to log into the e-mail associated with that Facebook account, well, they offered no way to use that to unlock my account.

Bottom line - I am totally cut off from my TMF friends on Facebook. :angry:

They've no support for account restoration at Facebook? Wow sounds crazy... I'm glad I'm not on that social network...

Has anyone else ever tried fubar for a networking site?

Never had that problem. Could be worse, though. You could have had someone find your Facebook and send messages with links to your TMF posts to all your vanilla friends, family, and coworkers.

This happened to me once! Oh it was a nightmare getting my facebook back. I don't even remember how I ended up doing it.

By sheer luck, I actually remembered the answer to the security question. But my original point still stands. Facebook cannot go the way of MySpace soon enough!

Captchas are fairly popular now, but you'll see a lot of them get replaced with those short video clip versions where they ask you to type in a phrase related to the video or something, makes it very difficult for bots. Unfortunately you have to put up with the ads they play, but usually they're like 10 seconds.

Mairead is right. I make it a policy never to be friends with anyone from TMF on Facebook, considering the fact that I'm friends with my father, and people from work, on Facebook. I DO NOT want any of them to ever know about my "interests" or, this site. It's not their business, or,. more politely, as my friend Barney says, they don't need to know. I am friends with two former pen pals on Facebook, who I asked if they were ticklish, before joining this site. That was a very long time ago, though, and luckily, the subjects of feet and tickling haven't come up with those pen pals on Facebook again, nor do I ever intend them to.

Last edited:
There were 3 girls up here that committed suicide because of being harassed on Facebook.

Anybody who commits suicide over something as frivolous as Facebook clearly wasn't playing with a full deck to begin with.

Anybody who commits suicide over something as frivolous as Facebook clearly wasn't playing with a full deck to begin with.

One in particular was raped and the recording was placed on Facebook, so who was it again that was playing with a "full deck" in this case? She was 15 btw and constantly harassed by her peers. I'd hardly call that frivolous.

Last edited:
One in particular was raped and the recording was placed on Facebook, so who was it again that was playing with a "full deck" in this case?
In THAT case, the rapist who posted evidence of his crime most certainly wasn't playing with a full deck.

She was 15 btw and constantly harassed by her peers. I'd hardly call that frivolous.
Totally frivolous. People need to grow thicker skin.

Mairead is right. I make it a policy never to be friends with anyone from TMF on Facebook, considering the fact that I'm friends with my father, and people from work, on Facebook. I DO NOT want any of them to ever know about my "interests" or, this site. It's not their business, or,. more politely, as my friend Barney says, they don't need to know. I am friends with two former pen pals on Facebook, who I asked if they were ticklish, before joining this site. That was a very long time ago, though, and luckily, the subjects of feet and tickling haven't come up with those pen pals on Facebook again, nor do I ever intend them to.

Mitch,
I'm here to tell you ... anytime you post online ... no matter where you do it.
Fetish Forum.
Face Book.
Email.
Amazon.

Whatever.

You always leave a trail that can be followed.

Saying someone "Can Never Know About (this or that) " is almost like tempting the Gods.

Marty

You always leave a trail that can be followed.

Saying someone "Can Never Know About (this or that) " is almost like tempting the Gods.

Marty

It depends. If you are using a virtual private network, that is somewhere deep inside a hidden Siberian bunker and can't be traced back to you, I'm pretty much sure you're safe. :D

Seriously speaking: there are severely ways if you want to stay anonymous(proxies VPNs etc...) Depending on your paranoia you can make the business of tracking you more or less difficult. I personally doubt, that I am an important enough person, to need to hide behind anything else than a pseudonym. Sure if someone with a bit of skills would want to track me, he certainly could do it fairly easily, but I somehow doubt he would gain anything valuable from it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back